UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVP duel event 1v1

pokermaster

Wanderer
PVP duel event 1v1

hello guys
when its gonna be the next pvp envent 1v1??

i will like to joing now

maby some one can organize this event will be really nice to see top players in this days on demise

can u guys tell who are the top players on demise in this days??

Thanks.

Xeneize

Sorceror
Re: PVP duel event 1v1

Dexter-LoM;649572 said:
Before Bile
Paul
Evi
Jim

Now : Xeneize and Black Hole

fixed!!
and yes.. your sign say everything : retired

Start flaming haters but if you think you can beat us, just ask for duels. More post doesnt mean you are better pvper... Just ask for duel and we will see

pokermaster

Wanderer

yeah Xeneize I have seen u around moving with Black Hole u guys are really good pvpers in this days

will be nice from me see you guys around on next pvp event and test ours skills :)

Xeneize

Sorceror

sure man. if im online, im in... but, be prepare to haters to start posting and posting so your thread goes directly to LL.

pokermaster

Wanderer

well the point of this post its about making more pvp events and people showing up with their names on game so we have more single pvp (player vs player) not gank squad like i have seen this last days guilds appear with all the team and clean all the field

so with this post will be nice people start posting here and saying i am good 1v1 ... i hope we can see public duels :)

Lucifall

Knight

Hm.

Bile
Paul
Applesauce

Everyone else just spams fireballs and magic arrows coupled with random debuffs endlessly with their loops and macros. I am half decent on my nox mage in duels, but only because of my fork.

pokermaster

Wanderer

hello lucifall, who are Bile and paul? what are their new char names?

i have seem Applesauce dueling blakc hole like 10 duels i think black hole won 8-2

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Xeneize;649576 said:
fixed!!
Me and My moded loops are fucking sweet am on ban evasion and proud to say i have no skill's since if you take my loops an dmy house am dead
Fixed go hide now and fix your razor 1.0

Lucifall

Knight

pokermaster;649590 said:
hello lucifall, who are Bile and paul? what are their new char names?

i have seem Applesauce dueling blakc hole like 10 duels i think black hole won 8-2

I am not surprised. Black Hole casts faster than Sauce. UO dueling in RunUO shards is pretty much restricted to who has the best macros or pings less.

Bile = Ruthless / D-Fens
Paul = Newman / What a waste / Mister Dank

Xeneize

Sorceror

Lucifall;649588 said:
Hm.

Bile
Paul
Applesauce

Everyone else just spams fireballs and magic arrows coupled with random debuffs endlessly with their loops and macros. I am half decent on my nox mage in duels, but only because of my fork.

can u prove that? No u cant. Stop sucking the balls to the same guys always and always... This is why we didnt acept you in our guild.. Because you have a serious crush with North American guys....

You should apply for visa and follow your american dream nooblet

Xeneize

Sorceror

Lucifall;649594 said:
I am not surprised. Black Hole casts faster than Sauce. UO dueling in RunUO shards is pretty much restricted to who has the best macros or pings less.

Bile = Ruthless / D-Fens
Paul = Newman / What a waste / Mister Dank

-Ruthless run and run.. No challenge
-What a waste is more respectable since he have like 45hci.
-I will say Squirrel is good too. Spaming deathstrike and nice hci...
-Appleasauce has his mouth bigger than his hands.
-Lucifall you always run and more, when u see your friends about to die u run and leave them alone lol

Xeneize;649595 said:
can u prove that? No u cant. Stop sucking the balls to the same guys always and always... This is why we didnt acept you in our guild.. Because you have a serious crush with North American guys....

So what if some of his friends are North American?

Lucifall

Knight

Xeneize;649595 said:

No one rejected me from D.C., I didn't even apply.

Can you duel me without your macros and beat me?

Xeneize;649600 said:
-Ruthless run and run.. No challenge
-What a waste is more respectable since he have like 45hci.
-I will say Squirrel is good too. Spaming deathstrike and nice hci...
-Appleasauce has his mouth bigger than his hands.
-Lucifall you always run and more, when u see your friends about to die u run and leave them alone lol

Can't you control your mouth? I didn't even trash talk you and you come with all this shit, what a fucking idiot.

Xeneize

Sorceror

Wie Yu So Bad;649601 said:
So what if some of his friends are North American?

No problem lol. I have lots irl friends who life in Cali and Florida... But always blinded about their american friends superpower is pathetic and lack of updating...

Its like saying that Chicago Bulls are the best all the years just because they own with Jordan and Pipen more than a decade ago... u get my point?

Xeneize

Sorceror

Lucifall;649608 said:
No one rejected me from D.C., I didn't even apply.

Can you duel me without your macros and beat me?

I can duel you when ever you want... U dont want me to use Harm? Ok i will not. What else? U dont want me to use fireball and arrow? Maybe i use Pont template so then you are happy and really accept that another people can be better than your FRIENDS?
Lucifall;649608 said:
Can't you control your mouth? I didn't even trash talk you and you come with all this shit, what a fucking idiot.

Because you are not fair. You get blinded because u still in love with them... Just accept it!

Lucifall

Knight

Xeneize;649615 said:
I can duel you when ever you want... U dont want me to use Harm? Ok i will not. What else? U dont want me to use fireball and arrow? Maybe i use Pont template so then you are happy and really accept that another people can be better than your FRIENDS?

I am saying don't use loops in a duel with me, see how you fare. This is a friendly challenge. If you are so good, you shouldn't need so many macros to play for you.