UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish Notes for June 29, 2008 Update

Oaks

Knight
Re: Publish Notes for June 29, 2008 Update

" Access to the Trammel Star Room now available "

Just want to know how, do I have to lay siege and go chuck norris on a tram/tokuno champ for the gate to appear ?

Oaks;409216 said:
" Access to the Trammel Star Room now available "

Just want to know how, do I have to lay siege and go chuck norris on a tram/tokuno champ for the gate to appear ?

Probably a moongate at the end of the bridge in terathan keep (Trammel). It'll take more effort to get to though, because unlike felucca, trammel does not have dungeon linker portals. Therefore, you would need to go to the terathan keep entrance in the lost lands of trammel, drop into the keep, run across the bridge to get into the star room. Could be the new hangout place :p.

Serenity

Wanderer

KKND;409107 said:
INCCORECT =)
if u use wither in wraith form it will restore some mana, only wither.

Incorrect

Drakull-demise;409109 said:
ALL the spells that do damage are restoring some mana (at least the ones I have tried), like pain spike, magic arrow... etc.

Correct - All damaging spells that are not damage-over-time

Serenity

Wanderer

Balthazar-demise;409221 said:
It'll take more effort to get to though, because unlike felucca, trammel does not have dungeon linker portals. Therefore, you would need to go to the terathan keep entrance in the lost lands of trammel, drop into the keep, run across the bridge to get into the star room.

pffft
[go starroom

repiovesana

Sorceror

Serenity;409227 said:
Incorrect

Correct - All damaging spells that are not damage-over-time
hm... Is it just like the weapons' leech, in which the ammount of mana leeched is proportional to the ammount of damage you deal?
Wraith Form WoD spammers in Gauntlet, anyone? :D

The formula for wraith form's leech is % = ((15 * Spirit Speak)/100) + 5, so you will leech 5% with no spirit speak, 20% at GM, and 23% at Legendary.

Now, bear in mind this is a true leech, so you can only gain mana from hitting things that have mana themselves, and you can only leech as long as they have mana — once they're drained, you won't gain anymore until they regen. Against something like a Dark Father, it's unlikely he'll run out of mana, but then again, anything below a champion, Gauntlet or otherwise, probably won't last long enough for it to matter.

k051k

Wanderer

correction made to evasion was worthless cuz it doesnt ever work

k051k;409716 said:
correction made to evasion was worthless cuz it doesnt ever work

Need high parrying and bushido to make evasion worthwhile. At max, it blocks 60% of the time (Damage spells, not curses btw). Even then, it probably wasn't worth nerfing to the ground on osi, a simple delay to prevent spamming would have sufficed.

k051k

Wanderer

yea on OSI thats why i owned everyone but on this server it sucks anyways

Xandro

Wanderer

LadyCrimson;407920 said:
A small update was put in place Sunday, June 29, 2008 requiring server downtime. Several changes are included in this update, including:

PLAYER RELATED
- Fixed Wraith Form mana leech bug
- Access to the Trammel Star Room now available
- Blue books corrected to be 40 pages
- New Haven moongate relocated
- Correction made to Evasion
- Nerve Strike paralysis now uninterrupted for 2 seconds
- Houses can no longer be placed where an IDOC has recently fallen
- Issues related to pet skill caps corrected
- Strong boxes now have (and maintain) correct name and weight

NON-PLAYER RELATED:
- Various backend changes to improve shard functionality
- Functionality and commands added for staff

Players will also have to update to the most recent client.

The server may have to come up and down a couple times after to ensure all changes were made correctly and functioning properly. This post will update should any changes occur.

Thanks for the updates guys.

I do wish you guys would make it so you can "Secure" books in your house and still allow people to read them... :(

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Xandro;410248 said:
Thanks for the updates guys.

I do wish you guys would make it so you can "Secure" books in your house and still allow people to read them... :(

Already answered that a few pages back :)

k051k

Wanderer

Instead of messing with the para on nerve strike maybe you should fix the damage? on OSI it did 25 damage

Enlightener;408015 said:
That mean :
1.- the rune betlee can have more than 700 skill cap ( i think)
and
2.-Hiryus now ROCK, even if after tamed the hiryu ,let say have more than 100 in wrestle , it can still be trained (Checked and triple checked)

What about the hiryu we already have? Are they affected? I have some real nice ones. I'd hate to dump them.