UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish Notes for June 29, 2008 Update

Serenity

Wanderer
Re: Publish Notes for June 29, 2008 Update

Satanchia;408020 said:
Not so sure on the rune beetle bit, took mine out of the stables and tried to train him but he didn't gain a single point :(

The pet skill point fix is only for newely spawned creates. i.e. any creature already spawned (tamed or not) in the world prior to the update is unaffected by the fix.

koka

Knight

i would like to ask , did the patch did something to razor? when i open 3 clients today, i can only see a razor running instead of 3 razor. which means we cant use razor for 2nd and 3rd client anymore? no more macroing?

Ulrich

Wanderer

I have multiple razors showing for mine... must be on your side.

koka

Knight

Ulrich;408074 said:
I have multiple razors showing for mine... must be on your side.
ok i solved the problem, maybe i started 3 razors at a time too fast which resulted that bug.

crackhead;407999 said:
ive won tourneys with a dexer but it wasnt easy.try disarming them first and maybe throw in a mortal or 10

As have I.

People caught on to Kenneth's weaknesses pretty quick though.

[Drakull]

Knight

Thank you for the hard work, guys... and the wraith form now it's awesome... you will probably see some 1 person baracoon spawns being done :)

repiovesana

Sorceror

LadyCrimson;407920 said:
PLAYER RELATED
- Fixed Wraith Form mana leech bug
- Correction made to Evasion
LC, could you please explain these two to me? What were the problems with Wraith Form and Evasion? How did they work before and how do they work now?
Thank you!

repiovesana;408098 said:
LC, could you please explain these two to me? What were the problems with Wraith Form and Evasion? How did they work before and how do they work now?
Thank you!

Wraith form never used to be able to leech mana from using spells, only melee. This change now makes it possible for spell damage to affect leeching, meaning that if you use a flamestrike on something, the damage you do will restore some of your mana.

I'm assuming the correction to evasion means the unfortunate delay in between use of evasion (About 20 seconds). If so, we'll be seeing a lot less samurai out there as that essentially just nerfed the crap out of them.

[Drakull]

Knight

LadyCrimson;407920 said:
A small update was put in place Sunday, June 29, 2008 requiring server downtime. Several changes are included in this update, including:

PLAYER RELATED
- Issues related to pet skill caps corrected

I have been testing that one with the Rune Beetles:
I have tamed a new Rune Beetle (fresh one) and started training it. When it was only at 7452 total points (745.2) it stopped raising any further the skills (anatomy was still at 456 (45.6) and other skills were not yet at 1000 (100.0) either). It looks like the patch applied is not properly adding the points to the skill cap. Is the .cs available somewhere to review it and try to help fixing it? (I checked the svn page but it seems to be the same it was on RC2.0 ).

Thank you.

Serenity

Wanderer

Drakull-demise;408231 said:
I have been testing that one with the Rune Beetles:
I have tamed a new Rune Beetle (fresh one) and started training it. When it was only at 7452 total points (745.2) it stopped raising any further the skills (anatomy was still at 456 (45.6) and other skills were not yet at 1000 (100.0) either). It looks like the patch applied is not properly adding the points to the skill cap. Is the .cs available somewhere to review it and try to help fixing it? (I checked the svn page but it seems to be the same it was on RC2.0 ).

Thank you.

Can you please PM me the stats/skills for your rune beetle.

KKND

Sorceror

Balthazar-demise;408184 said:
Wraith form never used to be able to leech mana from using spells, only melee. This change now makes it possible for spell damage to affect leeching, meaning that if you use a flamestrike on something, the damage you do will restore some of your mana.

I'm assuming the correction to evasion means the unfortunate delay in between use of evasion (About 20 seconds). If so, we'll be seeing a lot less samurai out there as that essentially just nerfed the crap out of them.
INCCORECT =)
if u use wither in wraith form it will restore some mana, only wither.

KKND

Sorceror

Balthazar-demise;408184 said:

INCCORECT =)
if u use wither in wraith form it will restore some mana, only wither.

[Drakull]

Knight

ALL the spells that do damage are restoring some mana (at least the ones I have tried), like pain spike, magic arrow... etc.