UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish Notes for June 29, 2008 Update

Re: Publish Notes for June 29, 2008 Update

Serenity;408026 said:
The pet skill point fix is only for newely spawned creates. i.e. any creature already spawned (tamed or not) in the world prior to the update is unaffected by the fix.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I love my hiryu. Especially my neon green one. I'd hate to dump them.

emoooo

Sorceror

I have a question. Does your target still get immune to paralysis after you nerve strike it?

mek1994

Knight

prohunter33;426170 said:
we dont neeed 25 direct damage nerve strikes its fine the way it is.

Yes we do that's how it is on OSI and this is an OSI clone is it not?

mek1994;426539 said:
Yes we do that's how it is on OSI and this is an OSI clone is it not?

Well there are some difference on this shard from OSI that would need to be made so nerve strike wouldnt be overpowered.

Currently on OSI the chance to nerve strike is based on ur bushido. at 50skill ur chance of nerve striking(both the direct damage and para) is only 20% and at 120 its 90%. If you fail to nerve strike the person still gets the para resist for how many ever seconds(6seconds i think). You also cant nerve strike someone who is casting a spell(you get the alrdy frozen message just like if u try to cast para on someone who is casting a spell. You also need tactics to use specials(except infec. strike) and everytime you cast a spell ur special toggles off.

The way nerve strike is on Demise if they added the 25 direct damage for 120 bushido it would be overpowering for mages. For one casting speeds are faster on demise than OSI, and 2 you dont have to try to time ur nerve strike like you do on OSI.

Now ill throw out and example
120 sword
120 magery
120 eval
120 resist
120 bushido
100 inscribe

if ya precast ms, nerve strike, all kill, and harm spam thats about 160 damage all before the person can move(another 30-40 before they are off screen just from spells). harm casts at 500ms so you can get 4 off in before they can move. A lesser ru vs 70 phys can still do 25-30 damage dismounts. Nerve strike without hit spell would be 30 damage, up to 43 with hit lightning.

lordwolfx

Knight

prohunter33;427154 said:
Well there are some difference on this shard from OSI that would need to be made so nerve strike wouldnt be overpowered.

Currently on OSI the chance to nerve strike is based on ur bushido. at 50skill ur chance of nerve striking(both the direct damage and para) is only 20% and at 120 its 90%. If you fail to nerve strike the person still gets the para resist for how many ever seconds(6seconds i think). You also cant nerve strike someone who is casting a spell(you get the alrdy frozen message just like if u try to cast para on someone who is casting a spell. You also need tactics to use specials(except infec. strike) and everytime you cast a spell ur special toggles off.

The way nerve strike is on Demise if they added the 25 direct damage for 120 bushido it would be overpowering for mages. For one casting speeds are faster on demise than OSI, and 2 you dont have to try to time ur nerve strike like you do on OSI.

Now ill throw out and example
120 sword
120 magery
120 eval
120 resist
120 bushido
100 inscribe

if ya precast ms, nerve strike, all kill, and harm spam thats about 160 damage all before the person can move(another 30-40 before they are off screen just from spells). harm casts at 500ms so you can get 4 off in before they can move. A lesser ru vs 70 phys can still do 25-30 damage dismounts. Nerve strike without hit spell would be 30 damage, up to 43 with hit lightning.

WTB NPC Mercinarrys named Pro Hunter