UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 75 - 5/13/07

Re: Publish 75 - 5/13/07

I don't mean to beat a dead horse with a stick or anything,
but if I read this thread correctly...

If I were to oh lets say, refresh my house today,
in two weeks it would be IDOC correct? (Or have already fallen.)

If so... (OMG YES ANOTHER REASON I WON'T BE AT WBB!)
I'm on the verge of losing my tramminess :(

Legbone

Wanderer

I just don't understand the changes to the reds. Who gets on thier red and decides "Hmmm im gonna go shopping today..." I don't think i've EVER bought anything from a vendor on my red, I just make sure to keep my houses stocked up. So how exactly will this create more traffic in occlo and bucs? Really, the ONLY reds it will effect is the factioners who are red... can't buy war horse. Some say reds shouldn't be in factions... but I keep a red factioner just to defend bases... as cheap as game play is now, there are always the spy's in the base screwing things up. Im not bitching about this change, just wondering why others are bitching about it or cheering it on when it won't change much at all.

Perkis

Wanderer

We all know that everyone who claims that multiple people log onto their accounts from their house (brothers, aunts, neighbors, girlfriends (rofl), dogs, and imaginary friends) rly are just farming accounts themselves because they have an addiction problem.. and its called Ultima Online.

But to my understanding, nothing was mentioned about accounts with this patch, just houses per IP. Houses and accounts are two totally different things. So tell that girlfriend of yours and ur 2 y/o sister that their accounts are fine.

pahh

Sorceror

why post to say ppl are not telling the truth//// i Do have a dad 3 bros and a sis on so post if you have a ques dont be a D**K

khenry

Page

well did I miss anything? I was looking for the answer of "two ips crossing over 8 accounts issue" but i scrolled up to like page 15 and still find no definite answer.

was this issue answered before? can someone quote them just once more?

Countessa

Knight

khenry;1445968 said:
well did I miss anything? I was looking for the answer of "two ips crossing over 8 accounts issue" but i scrolled up to like page 15 and still find no definite answer.

was this issue answered before? can someone quote them just once more?

Mark's post answers your question. It is relatively easy for staff to determine if you are two players or one. The check is manual, not automated. If two friends play at each others house on a regular basis, it is easy enough to determine by simple in game observation.

Slip

Page

Ryan;1421993 said:
LIST]
[*]Additionally beginning on June 1st we will be enforcing 4 houses per IP address. Anyone found owning more than 4 houses will have them randomly deleted down to the limit. If you currently own more than 4 houses you would be wise to dispose of them or give them to a new player during this grace period to avoid losing them.[/LIST]

So does this start now?

Slip

Page

Ryan;1421993 said:
  • Additionally beginning on June 1st we will be enforcing 4 houses per IP address. Anyone found owning more than 4 houses will have them randomly deleted down to the limit. If you currently own more than 4 houses you would be wise to dispose of them or give them to a new player during this grace period to avoid losing them.

So does this start now?

GradGT

Sorceror

the red changes dont bother me, i havent been able to buy from npc's in ages anyways.

Starting Sunday May 13th, we will begin speeding up house decay to 14 days from the current decay period of 24 days. This process will run over time and complete on June 1st.

what happened on June first is it back to 24 days ? or what was complete about it on june 1st.