UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Proposed changes to housing ruleset:

Do you like these proposed changes to housing?

• Yes

Votes: 63 38.0%
  • No

Votes: 103 62.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Re: Proposed changes to housing ruleset:

el_hefe said:
Very well put.

While you are putting a major curb on that. Lets put a curb on the blues. If they go out of town for more than, oh say... 5 minutes. They become attackable by reds. How bout it?

They are instantly attackable by reds.

Nice try again.

Stides40oz

Knight

I think its a good idea but not like this..

I propose that if you ATTACK first you cannot go into your house and ban them. But you would be able to ban anyone else that you have not attacked first. That way you couldnt pussy from a fight you started but you also could not get ganked in your own house.

Because with those rules people will just camp players houses wait for them to recall in and then gank the shit out of them. Trust me thats what ill be doing if these rules go into place ;>

el_hefe

Wanderer

Let me rephrase there pimpjuice. They turn gray to be attackable by reds after 5 minutes of being out in the wild. Allowing the red to chase the blue into town (his home) without the blue being able to call guards (ban) the red. Does that seem fair?

Dann-hybrid

Sorceror

el_hefe said:
While you are putting a major curb on that. Lets put a curb on the blues. If they go out of town for more than, oh say... 5 minutes. They become attackable by reds. How bout it?

That doesn't make sense.

I hate locking my doors. The idea of having to get a key out when I'm on my way to my house and being chased by 5 enemies is not great for me.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

el_hefe said:
Let me rephrase there pimpjuice. They turn gray to be attackable by reds after 5 minutes of being out in the wild. Allowing the red to chase the blue into town (his home) without the blue being able to call guards (ban) the red. Does that seem fair?

No.

They didn't do anything to deserve a punishment.

Reds did.

el_hefe

Wanderer

They didn't do anything to deserve a punishment.

Reds did.

Yes, which turned the red (once a blue) into a red (murderer) and allowing them to be attacked at any place or any time. That is the punishment.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

el_hefe said:
Yes, which turned the red (once a blue) into a red (murderer) and allowing them to be attacked at any place or any time. That is the punishment.

No that is not the punishment.

It's one of them.

peter_mc

Wanderer

Dann-hybrid said:
That doesn't make sense.

I hate locking my doors. The idea of having to get a key out when I'm on my way to my house and being chased by 5 enemies is not great for me.

i dont even have doors on my house

LiquifiedArt

Wanderer

Ryan man, its too one sided... if u want the Pk rate to go down devise other ways... It should* be if a combative player starts trouble he cant house hide, that to me sounds fair, and will bring down the house warring. However calling all reds, greys, factions, order/choas as combative doesnt make sense.

If its for ONLY Combative Parties then im' down, and its resonable. otherwise sorry i'm a no :(, it just seems like your pushing for something, and if you could be discrete with what or how you want your server to evolve inform us, and ask the public...

el_hefe

Wanderer

Well I just proposed almost the same thing that you are except it's for the blues. You disagreed with it because it seemed wrong and they didn't do anything. A guy earlier stated that he was red because it is his role. You are making the assumption that all reds use their house to househide and PK people all day every day.

Stides40oz

Knight

my idea was the besty. You just cant ban people if you attack them first.. Simple and fair. You should be allowed to ban if your getting ganked.

If you have a key in your backpack, you just double click the door, you dont have to lock and unlock it everytime you enter.

el_hefe

Wanderer

and if im not mistaken don't you lose that key if you are a red?

gusher65

Wanderer

As an IDOC hunter I love the new changes. About the only advantage we had at a new plot to save our bacon was to go to customized mode when being attacked. bye bye. But now a red that gates loot to his house get's to know how it feels to get chased down

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

ANiceUoPlayer said:
Ryan man, its too one sided... if u want the Pk rate to go down devise other ways... It should* be if a combative player starts trouble he cant house hide, that to me sounds fair, and will bring down the house warring. However calling all reds, greys, factions, order/choas as combative doesnt make sense.

If its for ONLY Combative Parties then im' down, and its resonable. otherwise sorry i'm a no :(, it just seems like your pushing for something, and if you could be discrete with what or how you want your server to evolve inform us, and ask the public...

This has nothing to do with "PK's".

This is to PROMOTE field fighting and stop house hiding.

el_hefe

Wanderer

sure. lets let the whole shard have a key to our house which would be the only way to keep people out if these dumb changes are put in.

Monoxide

Sorceror

It's very easy to get around this.........LOCK YOUR DOORS.

I like it. I'd like to see lockpicking become a way to enter locked houses as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.