UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Proposed changes to housing ruleset:

Do you like these proposed changes to housing?

• Yes

Votes: 63 38.0%
  • No

Votes: 103 62.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Proposed changes to housing ruleset:

1) Players are flagged combative by the server if they match one or more of the following criteria:
1a) The player is criminal;
1b) The player has 5 or more kill counts;
1c) The player is in a faction; or,
1d) The player is in a guild which is either order, chaos, or has 1 or more mutually accepted guild wars.
2) Houses are flagged combative by the server if any combative player that is either a friend, co-owner, or owner of the house has been in the house within the last two minutes.
3) Combative houses do not permit players to either eject (via remove thyself) or ban (via i ban thee) any other players. Additionally, pre-existing bans on combative houses have no effect.
4) Finally, existing trash barrels must be removed prior to replacement.

peter_mc

Wanderer
Re: Proposed changes to housing ruleset:

no, i think players should be flagged combatitive if they engage in combat, not just simply existing as a pvp oriented character

it would make it dificult for reds to re-equip in their house if they cant ban or eject, and also if you are just talking to a friend/chillaxin

nope.

Ryan, consider siege perilous rules. Reds/Crims can't ban or kick. This will lower house fighting, at least some..

5 on it

Wanderer

i agree with not being able to ban while in combat but if ur alrdy on the ban list u shouldnt be able to come in combat or not

bballerjess

Wanderer

I like it all except for the one or more accepted mutual guild wars. Make it two or more please. My nooby war shouldnt even count!

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Khadgar346 said:
nope.

Ryan, consider siege perilous rules. Reds/Crims can't ban or kick. This will lower house fighting, at least some..

no this is not S.P.

Dann-hybrid

Sorceror

So even if you haven't attacked anyone and are in a faction, you can't ban anyone?

I could understand if you had just attacked someone and can't ban anyone until you are no longer aggressive, thats understanable. But being passive (non-aggressive) and in a faction, then 50 reds run into your house and you can't ban them. No thanks.

bballerjess

Wanderer

Dann-hybrid said:
So even if you haven't attacked anyone and are in a faction, you can't ban anyone?

I could understand if you had just attacked someone and can't ban anyone until you are no longer aggressive, thats understanable. But being passive (non-aggressive) and in a faction, then 50 reds run into your house and you can't ban them. No thanks.

true. Some jackass is gonna say "lock your door". just wait.

Phyrex

Page

Ryan said:
1) Players are flagged combative by the server if they match one or more of the following criteria:

1b) The player has 5 or more kill counts;

And what penaltie does this give to the Murderer? My main character is Red, but not a random PK. I'm red because it's a part of my Role. I'm a Roleplayer, not a factioneer.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Dann-hybrid said:

lock the door plz.

Sigler

Sorceror

I like the way things are now... not that many people house hide

Z

ZugZug

Sounds good to me if this applies to the "Leave House" option as well. It wouldn't be fair if someone can come into your house engage in combat and when they start to lose the battle they can simply use leave house. If you can't fix that problem as well, then this will not work.

peter_mc

Wanderer

this still gives blue players free reign to house hide as long as they are attacking a crim or red, which has been a terrible issue with me, especially at idocs when some fool is lucky enough to have an idoc 1 screen away

Status
Not open for further replies.