UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Player Christmas Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

beelzebub

Knight
Re: Player Christmas Gifts

im not religious, but i dont believe that christmas is christian... i have to completely agree with tessa on this one... Christmas is just another hallmark holiday.

i understand that it is a "christian" holiday in reality, but nowdays it is just a generalized celebration.

kdivers

Knight

xmas is a US national holiday... people who think public schools shouldn't celebrate xmas should be classified as an anarchist and terrorist and put in Guantanamo bay...

DarkHELMUT

Wanderer

Reign Flame;1778947 said:
I'd guess if you opened your own you'd get a lump of coal or something, considering they are meant for you to give to others.

So the basis, is Give one to someone or u get shit(literally) in your own :)?
now i have to buy more

Phooey

Knight

I really like how this system is implemented, btw. It encourages charity (giving gifts to friends) and it serves as a huge 50/500k a pop gold sink. That's just plain awesome and rewards/gifts should be done like this more often.

How many people wake up on Christmas morning and the first thing that comes to mind is "Happy Birthday Jesus"?

beelzebub

Knight

Testament;1779665 said:
How many people wake up on Christmas morning and the first thing that comes to mind is "Happy Birthday Jesus"?

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus wasnt even born in december....

but damn thats a hillarious statement.

wkstrm

Lord

beelzebub;1779672 said:
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus wasnt even born in december....

but damn thats a hillarious statement.

I beleive jesus was black and as anyouing as the Chriss Tucker guy is in the movie Dogma.

beelzebub

Knight

wkstrm;1779765 said:
I beleive jesus was black and as anyouing as the Chriss Tucker guy is in the movie Dogma.

rofl and whats-her-name is god? with the annoying yodeling voice?

Symptom

Wanderer

wkstrm;1779765 said:

Chris Tucker didn't play in Dogma.

I think you mean Chris Rock.

Testament;1779665 said:

Me and my family know the reason for the season, and I will be praying for all of you.

wkstrm

Lord

They look the same:

http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=chriss+tucker
http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=chriss+rock

Ahkmenrah

Wanderer

So this are the only gifts were going to receive on hybrid? and we have to pay 50k.. or 500k?

Ahkmenrah;1779894 said:
So this are the only gifts were going to receive on hybrid? and we have to pay 50k.. or 500k?

I believe these gifts are to be given to friends. You have the option not to give them if you choose not to. But In the spirit of Christmas tis better to give than to receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.