UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Player Christmas Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

charcon

Traveler
Re: Player Christmas Gifts

Mighty Boognish;2000261 said:
shut the fuck up you ignorant trash ball. the only person pathetic here is you pal. OH WOW good job! YOUR A WINNER YOU HAVE MILLS. the only thing you accomplish with this ignorant post is showing everyone how little of a life you have outside of this game, and quite honestly how little self esteem you have. its sad really comparing how many yellow squares you have to make youself feel better, bet you cant pvp worth a damn...the whole point to this game, but you cant get good so you play poker all day.

go up stairs and ask your mom if she cares how many christmas gifts you have. fucking looser, swallow a shot gun.

god damnit im glad this is a fictional economy, people like you put America into the pathetic state it is now. And yet that doesnt stop you from doing it to hybrid,

BOOM BOOM CLAP. that's some hate right there.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

But tbh I am having fun handing out presents to guildies and friends. I got 10 big and 2m worth of smalls. I gave out every one. tbh i cant wait to see what they get.

KhaoZ-hybrid;2000573 said:
But tbh I am having fun handing out presents to guildies and friends. I got 10 big and 2m worth of smalls. I gave out every one. tbh i cant wait to see what they get.

you know...Im in need of a friend atm...........

KhaoZ-hybrid;2000573 said:

WTF PIMP?!?! WHARZ MI PREZENTS???

Status
Not open for further replies.