UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Player Christmas Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abrasive

Squire
Re: Player Christmas Gifts

I bought a couple large presents but not be able to log on xmas day, do i have to open them on xmas or anytime after? thanks

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Abrasive;1997459 said:
I bought a couple large presents but not be able to log on xmas day, do i have to open them on xmas or anytime after? thanks

Anytime after is fine.

wkstrm

Lord

I've only bought 15 large so far and uhm 3 or 4 small. ;(
Think there's only gonna be a few small ones more, seems like I won't be able to make more money. oh well, the joy of giving them away. :D

Dexter420

Sorceror

yea i wont be able to afford any more cause no one is buying anything really . Economy seems to be at a stand still, cbds down to 375k?!!? thats not even worth it anymore.(except for present buying lol) Im hoping they mass handout fallon/pw/mika/del/vesper hues making them worthless. Id be happy to have wasted my money to watch banksitters squirm.

Amerigo

Sorceror

Well, not to be rude, but I think we already know what was in the boxes in this thread.....

Amerigo

Sorceror

Umm I think it was something like
PW robes
fallon robes
ornate chests
elven chests
elven reading chair
pw fancy shirts
fallon fancy shirts
and red and green trammy barstools

i think that was all of em

LSPlayer

Wanderer

70 Large Presents, 28 Small Presents Ahhhh to be RICH...

Attachments

• Loco Oso_12-4_13.17.jpg
    Loco Oso_12-4_13.17.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 269

LSPlayer

Wanderer

only 35mil haha Black Sheep you've never had over 10mil ur pathetic. Also anyone wanna put me in my place PLAY me on at the 20mil table 100mil buyin come get some chicken shits!!!

Amerigo

Sorceror

LSPlayer;1998215 said:
only 35mil haha Black Sheep you've never had over 10mil ur pathetic. Also anyone wanna put me in my place PLAY me on at the 20mil table 100mil buyin come get some chicken shits!!!

If you'd like to start flaming, maybe you shouldn't use the thread from last year's christmas presents.

Mark;1778928 said:
When you purchase a present it will be inscribed with your name and be one of three colors.

I've bought presents, received some, and given some away, none of which have had an names inscribed on the boxes at any time.

Are we to assume the presents inside will be inscribed with our names and will be one of three colors? Or that it was supposed to be the boxes that were inscribed, and that feature just wasnt implented?

I would be kinda cool to have a xmas tree in your house, with presents from all different kinds of people under it. (or just presents from yourself, if you haven't been good)

Cynical, this is the post from last years Xmas event.

Good news though is in the other post Mark stated that the gifts not having names on them was a bug and would be fixed in a patch.

ChknPlkr;1999212 said:
Cynical, this is the post from last years Xmas event.

Good news though is in the other post Mark stated that the gifts not having names on them was a bug and would be fixed in a patch.

haha, thanks.

Shows how much attention I pay sometimes.

LSPlayer;1998215 said:

shut the fuck up you ignorant trash ball. the only person pathetic here is you pal. OH WOW good job! YOUR A WINNER YOU HAVE MILLS. the only thing you accomplish with this ignorant post is showing everyone how little of a life you have outside of this game, and quite honestly how little self esteem you have. its sad really comparing how many yellow squares you have to make youself feel better, bet you cant pvp worth a damn...the whole point to this game, but you cant get good so you play poker all day.

go up stairs and ask your mom if she cares how many christmas gifts you have. fucking looser, swallow a shot gun.

god damnit im glad this is a fictional economy, people like you put America into the pathetic state it is now. And yet that doesnt stop you from doing it to hybrid,

Primal Fury

Sorceror

Mighty Boognish;2000261 said:
shut the fuck up you ignorant trash ball. the only person pathetic here is you pal. OH WOW good job! YOUR A WINNER YOU HAVE MILLS. the only thing you accomplish with this ignorant post is showing everyone how little of a life you have outside of this game, and quite honestly how little self esteem you have. its sad really comparing how many yellow squares you have to make youself feel better, bet you cant pvp worth a damn...the whole point to this game, but you cant get good so you play poker all day.

go up stairs and ask your mom if she cares how many christmas gifts you have. fucking looser, swallow a shot gun.

god damnit im glad this is a fictional economy, people like you put America into the pathetic state it is now. And yet that doesnt stop you from doing it to hybrid,

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.