UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pics Plz! (Part Tres!)

Pajama

Wanderer
Funny thing is, i dont even play guitar in my band. I play drums :x

(Also, in the guitar pic, i was playing a song called "Sea of Lies" by Symphony X, so if intrested, download it to see why i was tapping :x

Pajama

Wanderer
Btw, just for the hell of it, the 210lb bench pressing arm 4tw.

Pajama

Wanderer
Check out the cut and physique of that arm :x Makes me cream my pants. Thats at half flex im guessing, as i was taking off my guitar!

(I r TeH Roxx0rz IRL)

Afro Man

Wanderer
not hard, but VERY SEXY... bleeding mascara - by atreyu. They are all about the harmonics.

and down with the sickness, i love the psyco part. YOU STUPID SADISTIC ABUSIVE FUCKING WHORE! :D

Pajama

Wanderer
Galgum said:
Disturbed - Down With The Sickness

Do it.

Ok, i rephrase what i previously said. Ill play something worth my time. Disturbed is just poppy crappy half ass distortion with a stupid ass bald singer who sucks. You want to know what i play, listen to Between the buried and me, or the dillinger escape plan. Name one of thier songs and ill play it :x

Galgum

Page
Pajama Pants Lance said:
Ok, i rephrase what i previously said. Ill play something worth my time. Disturbed is just poppy crappy half ass distortion with a stupid ass bald singer who sucks. You want to know what i play, listen to Between the buried and me, or the dillinger escape plan. Name one of thier songs and ill play it :x

Greenday - Brainstew