UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pics Plz! (Part Tres!)

Danc-hybrid

Wanderer
Pics Plz! (Part Tres!)

It's been awhile, so lets try this again! I mean we have some new faces around here so let's see what you guys look like! And this time, let's try not to flame up the thread.

So to start, here I am in all my Security glory!

RxxOr

Wanderer
not sure why im posting, but why not i guess, id like to know what everyone looks like i guess. dont know why i care either, just do. :confused:...nevermind attatchment not working for me, nothing does, peace

Galgum

Page
What's so wrong with an irl pic thread? They can be fun; I mean sure, the last one got out of hand but we can keep this clean if we'd like. I'm pretty beat down from this week sucking so much so I'll post tomorrow, but if you'd really like you know, ask Danc, he'll verify my fu-bugliness (fucking butt-ugliness), and zoiz too. I'll post after a good night's sleep =)

Irina

Wanderer
I am a girl. And you do have proof. I've posted my pictures twice on here and I'm in teamspeak and Ventrilo all the time.