UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pics Plz! (Part Tres!)

Here I am...both of these pictures are a year or two old.

Janeson

Wanderer
Galgum said:
Ok, as promised, here's mine:

I couldn't take the look of death out of me because it's been a real bad week, but I tried.

I know you said you had a rough week, but just couldn't help not to point out that you look really, really stoned....Probably save the joint next time for after you post your pic?

Galgum

Page
Mary Wanna said:
I know you said you had a rough week, but just couldn't help not to point out that you look really, really stoned....Probably save the joint next time for after you post your pic?
I don't smoke, or drink, I'm very against doing it myself, but I have no problem with anyone else doing it themselves. I've never drank or smoked anything before, so yeah =\

Also, in Ohio, the cops are real assholes when it comes to possession of any sorts, even the smallest seed and you're fugged. I don't like this state too much, not because of the cop thing, other reasons..

Tyrone

Wanderer
Gertkane said:
actually id rather be "hanging it out" with galgum than you Tyruis, you cant believe how decieving looks can be, and its usually the non-mainstream non-G-Unit clothing ppl that have something interesting to say.

I didn't say run out and buy fubu did i? And You're probably right about not wanted to hang out with me. I'm just saying he cool be more bold and stand out of a crowd and get noticed. And becuase i wear Polo i guess i have nothing interesting to say? :rolleyes:

Gertkane said:
actually id rather be "hanging it out" with galgum than you Tyruis, you cant believe how decieving looks can be, and its usually the non-mainstream non-G-Unit clothing ppl that have something interesting to say.

that is one of the most beautiful things i have ever heard much <3

Seven Jr

Sorceror
I have a friend like Galgum and he's the coolest mother fucker I've ever had the pleasure of knowing because he doesn't care. That's all it is, he lives the way he wants and if you told him to go buy some name brand shirt he'd tell you to go fuck yourself and he's comfortable with what he's wearing because that's what he's about. Comfort not look, I've got mad respect for him.

Gertkane

Wanderer
Don Pablo Rico said:
that is one of the most beautiful things i have ever heard much <3

i thank you, and its true what i sayd.
Not that i have anything against you Tyruis, i see so many wiggers out there that its gotten to the point where they, trying to be cool and unique, are just part of the grey mass.
And you know what, most try to be so much like music videos show ggg-unit ppl, that they lose their personality somewhere and there is nothing special about them.

Im just ranting!

.Y. said:
your point being? :rolleyes:

Long hair is great. I wish I could have long hair, but firefighters aren't allowed to have it. :(

If I did get long hair, I would have portions of it braided along with growing a beard that I would braid as well.

.Y. said:
your point being? :rolleyes:
Y. Make a point? :) No, actually you look like an old rl friend of mine.
As a side note: I woulden't mind growing my hair out. It's just that long hair and a nasty recieding hair line just don't mix. I would look like I had some half way mullet. :(

git r dun

Sorceror

I could swear to god I saw this same image on the myg0t forums. I do believe that my pal diggler made a comment, something to the effect of NAMBLA pinup boy (although that might have been here and I just don't know T_T)