UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pics Plz! (Part Tres!)

krazybone

Wanderer
Archioli said:
You, sir, are one ignorant person. Do us all a favor and log out of UOGamers to never return.

The whole fucking point is you sad fucking faggots let her bend you to whatever she wants. So what shes a fucking girl! are you guys so god damn sad you cant get laid? U all kiss soo much ass it seems to that slut

Galgum

Page
SIN said:
The whole fucking point is you sad fucking faggots let her bend you to whatever she wants. So what shes a fucking girl! are you guys so god damn sad you cant get laid? U all kiss soo much ass it seems to that slut

Are you so pathetic you have to randomly pick fights with people for no reason? What do you have to gain out of this? So a few guys are stupid and idolize some random girl off the net, too bad. You said it yourself, she's a girl. Get over it, k? Thx.

Besides, didn't your mom raise you to respect women, not randomly verbally assault them for being women?

Irina

Wanderer
SIN said:
Step one: Lose the fucking bright pink you are hurting my fucking eyes.

Step two: Stop thinking ur the shit because your a fucking women/shemale

Step three: Suck all the cock you can to get shit on uo before they realize you
have a penis.

And if some slim chance you are a chick, your probably nasty as fuck and its simply fucking sad all these faggots on this game site bend to your will, or so it is what i have seen. Please god NEVER ever try to fucking run ur comment fishing bs on me ever!

Wow that was a long time ago.

Anyway,
Response to Step one: I'll do what I want. I like the pink. Deal with it or put me on ignore.
Response to Step two: I don't think I'm 'the shit'
Response to Step three: I don't have a penis :p

It's sad that there are people like you that think that every girl who plays on an online game is nasty. If you want to think that, it's your problem. I'm not asking you to like me, I'm asking you to deal with it. Your post was uncalled for and rude.

Phantom16

Wanderer
SIN.... we dont all idolize her.....ive bought snow from her befor, and i think thats the only time ive ever talked to her.

but coming on the forums and talking shit for no reason at all......give me a break...

go away, we dont need people like you trying to flame people for no reason at all....

Indeed

Sorceror
Phantom16 said:
SIN.... we dont all idolize her.....ive bought snow from her befor, and i think thats the only time ive ever talked to her.

but coming on the forums and talking shit for no reason at all......give me a break...

go away, we dont need people like you trying to flame people for no reason at all....

May i remember you , Sir, that you flamed me for nothing ? Screwed up my Thread for nothing ? So stfu you ass kissing Moron.

- Jasmine -

Archioli

Wanderer
SIN said:
I let her bend me to whatever she wants? Please, give me an example of her bending my will.

Oh wait, she can't. Why? Because I don't allow myself to be controlled by anyone. Thank you very much.

Phantom16

Wanderer
Shadora said:
May i remember you , Sir, that you flamed me for nothing ? Screwed up my Thread for nothing ? So stfu you ass kissing Moron.

- Jasmine -

ummm, see right here?...your talking shit, i never "fucked up your threads" and i only flame you, because your a bitch and dont stop flaming me, we can go on like this forever, in each and every forum we go in, or you can stop, and we can both drop it.....

PS: im not kissing any ass.....

Galgum

Page
The Magenta is fine, turn the brightness down from ungodly levels and it should even out. I seriously can read it just fine.

Pajama

Wanderer
WELL TO CHANGE THE LIGHT OF THIS SUBJECT BEING RECENTLY DISCUSSED, AND GETTING BACK TO THE TOPIC OF THE POST:

Here are my pics.
(flame at will)