UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pics Plz! (Part Tres!)

BrandT

Wanderer
Afro Man said:
im savin up for a gibson SG.. buddy recently got a les paul 1500$... rich bastards :(

I personally don't like SG's, but everyone has their taste. I bought mine before I went to college, it's my baby. Les Paul Custom Plus. And my amp, OMG WTF NICE, when we played shows before they sounded empty compared to the sound I get with this amp.

Saving up for a Gibson SG? wtf? are you crazy? LOL.........Les Paul all the way bro, if you're gonna save do it right.

And that one dude that sent in his pic of his gear........what are you sleeping on, a pile of old mattresses? That is so funny, because that was how my room looked, but then again I was 18, living on my own and doing nothing but working as an electrician and playing shows all night.

And I didn't hear one of you kids mention Malmsteen.......come on.....you want to talk harmonics and T&P and just down right nasty ass licks, with beautiful melodies. But I know he was before your time, most of you anyways. I grew up with Rush, Styx, Iron Maiden, Krokus, Slayer, Black Sabbath.........when rock meant something, and when Metallica was bad ass and not sell outs.

BrandT

Wanderer
It's a bed... It's that it was the day I bought the amp, I was so feverishly trying to play it that I threw everything in my room on the bed.

Afro Man

Wanderer
Shock Therapy said:
Saving up for a Gibson SG? wtf? are you crazy? LOL.........Les Paul all the way bro, if you're gonna save do it right.

And that one dude that sent in his pic of his gear........what are you sleeping on, a pile of old mattresses? That is so funny, because that was how my room looked, but then again I was 18, living on my own and doing nothing but working as an electrician and playing shows all night.

And I didn't hear one of you kids mention Malmsteen.......come on.....you want to talk harmonics and T&P and just down right nasty ass licks, with beautiful melodies. But I know he was before your time, most of you anyways. I grew up with Rush, Styx, Iron Maiden, Krokus, Slayer, Black Sabbath.........when rock meant something, and when Metallica was bad ass and not sell outs.

Not crazy, just... financially challenged :(.. id rather save the extra $700 and get a nice amp. Well, if i start playing shows again i could get the extra 700 but until then i think the SG will serve me well :D

tical-hybrid

Sorceror

if i can find some other pics i'll post them.

hey irina i've yet to see your picture. since its been on the forums can you post it here again?

edit: no i'm not asian at all, sun was in my eyes and there was a birthday cake infront of me so i was laughing.

wow been along time that ive posted probly cuz im poor and i couldnt afford a computer because i live like outside of my friends house =( so i couldnt take a pic because my friend charges me 5 cents.. and its kinda good just to add a post that im probly never going to check back about if people reply back to me ...

BrandT

Wanderer
Mike said:
That looks like Bill's Jay Turser custom.

I don't know who that is. 311? It's a "Custom Plus" so maybe he uses that, it's basically a LP but with that "Vintage Sunburst" finish, and obviously the Custom hardware.