UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Petition to Limit MusclyBarbarian's Use of Graphic Mods

Should staff intervene on behalf of this egregious use of graphic mods in the case of MB?

• Absolutely.

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • ...probably.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I guess it doesn't matter... to me, anyway.

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

mytilus

Sorceror
Sure it starts with the wraith titans... then its on to the foreigners... not sure maybe play the race or gender card after that... Come on its 2014 lets not be predjudiced

Phelon

Knight
Just know not only did you get me and shaman banned, but all 3 of my brother and bile also got their accounts banned for nothing.... GG
[6/9/2013 12:43:46 PM] Phelon: and how did I do all of that?
[6/9/2013 12:46:46 PM] Cucumber Jim: Well I exposed everything on forums last night
[6/9/2013 12:46:52 PM] Phelon: i saw
[6/9/2013 12:46:58 PM] Cucumber Jim: 300+ views on my video exposing their shit
[6/9/2013 12:47:10 PM] Cucumber Jim: and Im in the process of getting them all fucking fired
[6/9/2013 12:47:18 PM] Phelon: nice
[6/9/2013 12:47:26 PM] Cucumber Jim: If demise wasnt gonna shut down before
[6/9/2013 12:47:35 PM] Cucumber Jim: great chance Ryan is gonna scrap it for sure now
[6/9/2013 12:47:43 PM] Cucumber Jim: good luck buddy (y)
[6/9/2013 12:47:47 PM] Phelon: you too

Jimothy, the thread was doing fine without your poor excuse for a sales pitch. Back to your day job.

el pepino

Sorceror
Was this before or after you trash talked about the server and told everyone Demise was a piece of crap? LOL.

To clarify again for you less gifted nerds...
I revealed truth about corruption that was negatively effecting not just myself but all of you as players as well.
You would think that outing the bastard responsible would be met with at least a thanks.
That video remains to be on youtube and is in my signature.
However that isn't the issue here.

We plainly displayed how people new to Demise could be confused about the content and legitimacy of the server by viewing videos with the servers name sake on them that display wildly customized graphics.

Thus negatively effecting the promotion of Demise.

If you have to argue this or don't understand it, I feel sorry for your mother... :rolleyes:

el pepino

Sorceror
Jimothy, I'm sorry I love you

The rest of the conversation :cool:

[6/9/2013 9:47:50 AM] Phelon: you too
[6/9/2013 1:19:14 PM] Phelon: Hey man i've been waiting for Xavier to get on to talk to him. Heres the deal, I asked him if there was a way to get you out of RunUO Teamspeak because you were recruiting for forever and I was trying to get on with playing here. He didn't even know the was a RunUo TS and said he'd look into it. That was hours before you got booted. That's it, thats all I said. The "rumor" thread wasn't me. Believe it or not man, I didn't say a fucking thing about any of that shit.
[6/9/2013 1:29:01 PM] Cucumber Jim: Yeah you did and they marked you as the nark, there is no convincing to be done dude. You fucked me and alot of good people over running to Xavier whatever it was about. thats how unstable he is I was trying to warn you. You crucified the wrong guy. doesnt matter now, good luck
[6/9/2013 1:34:47 PM] Cucumber Jim: i just wanted better for all of you guys
[6/9/2013 1:35:30 PM] Phelon: i know man and this wasn't my intent, i simply asked for you to removed from TS. The other shit was NOT me but I know you won't believe that
[6/9/2013 1:35:43 PM] Cucumber Jim: why man? thats my guild, my group
[6/9/2013 1:35:49 PM] Cucumber Jim: its my right to ask them to come with me
[6/9/2013 1:35:54 PM] Cucumber Jim: fuck you
[6/9/2013 1:35:56 PM] Phelon: thats true
[6/9/2013 1:35:57 PM] Cucumber Jim: who the fuck are you?
[6/9/2013 1:36:01 PM] Cucumber Jim: eat my shit
[6/9/2013 1:36:15 PM] Cucumber Jim: you make me sick

Phelon

Knight
haha, show the rest :D

I usually don't like picking on slow moving targets but...... for you i'll make an exception pal.

el pepino

Sorceror
haha, show the rest :D

I usually don't like picking on slow moving targets but...... for you i'll make an exception pal.

[6/9/2013 1:48:08 PM] Phelon: none of this was my intention but I will apologize to you. Not that you probably care for it

Indeed I do not sir. :cool:

el pepino

Sorceror
Now that all you clowns have gotten your 2 cents of Jim Hate out of your system.... Let's get back to the issue at hand shall we??? :cool:

Phelon

Knight
[6/9/2013 1:48:08 PM] Phelon: none of this was my intention but I will apologize to you. Not that you probably care for it

Haha, it wasn't. I have always liked Bile and Paul and didn't want them lumped in with garbage like you. They know this. You? Meh, bye.

el pepino

Sorceror

1. Reefer is a foolish fool and we talk shit to him about these graphics mods regularly as well as the use of AUO

2. This was posted on Demise forums not an international public venue of proportions matching something like YouTube where people go to get their first look at gameplay a lot of times.

3. It is not a video and does not make public claims to be or pretend to be in any type association with RunUO Demise.

hickman48

Knight
I revealed truth about corruption that was negatively effecting not just myself but all of you as players as well.
You would think that outing the bastard responsible would be met with at least a thanks.
That video remains to be on youtube and is in my signature.
However that isn't the issue here.

After you edited the description from how it use to be where you listed off Staff members and their toons excluding like 3 staff members. Your video was a pop shot at demise due to the fact you where no longer able to play on it, like a 10 year old kid if i cant have it no one should attitude. :cool:

el pepino

Sorceror
After you edited the description from how it use to be where you listed off Staff members and their toons excluding like 3 staff members. Your video was a pop shot at demise due to the fact you where no longer able to play on it, like a 10 year old kid if i cant have it no one should attitude. :cool:

Indeed I posted a list of anyone who had taken part in any questionable activities. That list is no longer valid so it was removed and valid information left standing.

el pepino

Sorceror
Boy oh Boy if we have a boner for muscly it must be a rager of a hard on you fellas have for ol' jimmy eh???
I cant even post in the trading forums without this old rag being ripped out of the garbage heap and tossed back on the fire. :rolleyes:

I know some of you have comprehension problems but try to stay focused on the issue in the thread yeah? :cool: