UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pc buckler 15/14 sc-0

gugutz

Knight
Re: pc buckler 15/14 sc-0

Gio;504605 said:
Jacek put it in a trade thread.. lets see who is 5millioners;) joke. i wish it was 15/15
40kk or two orny`s will drop in yer bag

My hopes are that one day ill get your attention in one of my selling threads.

Whoever gets it usualy end up very happy :p

gugutz

Knight

dievas;504611 said:
imo 10-15kk but it will be clear only when u put it up for sale

I believe is in that range too.

But my bet is 10kk - 20kk, depending on who is keeping an eye on it.

Lucifall

Knight

dievas;504611 said:
imo 10-15kk but it will be clear only when u put it up for sale

I'd never give what's about the value of a hom/totem for that shield tbh. 3-5mill, maybe.

gugutz

Knight

Lucifall;504620 said:
I'd never give what's about the value of a hom/totem for that shield tbh. 3-5mill, maybe.

That shield is rarer than a hom/ totem.

Good-mod non-arty equipment is more valuable that said artifacts. I mean, just look around and see what people are wearing. Most Ornaments are coupled with a 0/3 ring that is utter crap by comparison. And I see people with HoM+RBC all the time that are wearing leather pieces that you could've almost gotten from a HRSK. (case-in-point: my mage has both an Ornament and RBC, for chrissake, yet most of the rest of my equipment is pretty crappy, and my shield is 12/12)

Lucifall can say he'd only give 4-5 million, but that just means he'll likely never have such a shield.

Tempest

Knight

Nottheking;504745 said:
Good-mod non-arty equipment is more valuable that said artifacts. I mean, just look around and see what people are wearing. Most Ornaments are coupled with a 0/3 ring that is utter crap by comparison. And I see people with HoM+RBC all the time that are wearing leather pieces that you could've almost gotten from a HRSK. (case-in-point: my mage has both an Ornament and RBC, for chrissake, yet most of the rest of my equipment is pretty crappy, and my shield is 12/12)

Lucifall can say he'd only give 4-5 million, but that just means he'll likely never have such a shield.

On the contrary, I have a verite enhanced 13 HCI 15 DCI SC-0 bronze shield and only paid 3m in gold for it. TBH He`s not as far off as the rest of you think.

This thing getting 20m is ridiculous. Anyone who has the cash already has a shield like this and won`t bother dishing out that much money unless it`s a perfect 15/15 one, because the chances are, they`re like me and already have 13/15s or 14/15s.

And even then I don`t even think someone would drop 20m just for a 1-2% increase on an item they already have. It`s just not logical.

dievas

Knight

yeap , i sold it to him , but i got it for a brsk

but its not sc and not verite

Malafor

Knight

dievas;504816 said:

On both my dexxer and my mage i have more use for a dull copper chaos/order shield than a verite shield because of the 7% physical.

People are too fixed on Verite here, The type of material you use depends on what you need with your suit.

Tempest

Knight

Malafor;504806 said:
I payed Zyronic claw + Midnights for this shield a couple days ago as an example.

View attachment 11437

dievas;504816 said:

Ironically that shield used to be mine as well. Back when it was Zerker Red.

Malafor;504889 said:
On both my dexxer and my mage i have more use for a dull copper chaos/order shield than a verite shield because of the 7% physical.

People are too fixed on Verite here, The type of material you use depends on what you need with your suit.

The problem with dull copper on a dexxer shield is that dexxers roll with the Totem already. 20 Phys on one item stacks pretty high eventually if all of your other pieces average 8-10 phys. Not to mention the 6 phys from vet Robes/Cloaks.

But yes, I agree, the type of material used depends on what`s needed but if you`re enhancing to trade, it`s more wise to enhance with Verite. It just adds that many more resistances that everyone could use.

So if this Buckler were enhanced with Verite, it`d increase the price or rather it would help find a buyer quicker because the number of people who find it useful would be broadened.

dievas

Knight

Hyphy Train;504892 said:
Ironically that shield used to be mine as well. Back when it was Zerker Red.

The problem with dull copper on a dexxer shield is that dexxers roll with the Totem already. 20 Phys on one item stacks pretty high eventually if all of your other pieces average 8-10 phys. Not to mention the 6 phys from vet Robes/Cloaks.

But yes, I agree, the type of material used depends on what`s needed but if you`re enhancing to trade, it`s more wise to enhance with Verite. It just adds that many more resistances that everyone could use.

So if this Buckler were enhanced with Verite, it`d increase the price or rather it would help find a buyer quicker because the number of people who find it useful would be broadened.

when i sold it it was red, and that buckler is enchanted werite , u should read first page.

Tempest

Knight

dievas;504894 said:
when i sold it it was red, and that buckler is enchanted werite , u should read first page.

I read, just expanding my explanation about Verite/DC.

And I owned that shield about 6 months ago. Probably longer.

gugutz

Knight

In my opinion, items that are rarer than an artifact should worth more than an artifact.

In fact, i value super regular items way more than super artifacts.
There are like 500 totems, 350 homs and probably like 200 - 250 ornys on the shard (maybe more, maybe less, idk). And this number will exponentially inscrease over time.
But i've only seen like 3 shields SC0 14/15 or 15/14 til now: Eby's, Pumpkin's and this one. Of course i believe there is more out there, but even so i doubt that the number would even pass 10. So in a matter of rarity, this items would be at least around 20 times rarer than the best gauntlet artifact.

And for me, between 13 dci and 14 hci there is a significative inscrease of the item's price. The same thing happens with a DCI 14 and a DCI 15 item. People will be willing to pay more for 15, even it the difference on DCI on both items are only 1 point, the DCI 15 will worth more, and depending on the person who buys it, a lot more actually.

No, the number of each AR11 is close to the same, because they have the exact same odds of dropping. I'd place the number of Totems, HoMs, and Ornaments at >1,000. The better artifacts might not rise as quickly as the others, due to them being deleted when the staff deleted banned characters, which happened to be wearing said artifacts, while the crappier ones were just locked down on the roof of their houses.

Also, everyone should remember that because of how rarity works, the higher the mods of an item, the EXPONENTIALLY more valuable it is; the price difference between a plain SC-0 shield and one with DCI 1% is pretty much nill. However, few would hold out for a 15/15... I mean, all you don't have one, right? They just close to flat-out don't EXIST.