UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pc buckler 15/14 sc-0

pc buckler 15/14 sc-0

it have 1pois res as buckler. I am thinking of price before enhanse and after enhanse, which one metal will be best?

Re: pc buckler 15/14 sc-0

Use Verite, for chrissake. Using dull copper is for weanies, seriously.

Use an ASH+60 to enhance, and if you don't, sell it to someone who does. It'd probably get >1 million as is, and a lot more enhanced. However, again, finding someone with an ASH+60 who'd be able to do that for you (hint: I don't have an AS+60) could be difficult.

Either way, though, you're going to get a good lot of money for it.

Nottheking;502688 said:
Use Verite, for chrissake. Using dull copper is for weanies, seriously.

Use an ASH+60 to enhance, and if you don't, sell it to someone who does. It'd probably get >1 million as is, and a lot more enhanced. However, again, finding someone with an ASH+60 who'd be able to do that for you (hint: I don't have an AS+60) could be difficult.

Either way, though, you're going to get a good lot of money for it.
sry Sir what does it mean "for chrissake."?

"for chrissake" = "For Christ's Sake."

In other words, I'm praying that you won't ruin such a wonderful shield by enhancing it with a crappy metal. Valorite or Agapite are forgivable; but anything from Dull Copper through Golden is unforgiveable, and would likely slash the shield's value in half of what it could be.

Nottheking;502693 said:
"for chrissake" = "For Christ's Sake."

In other words, I'm praying that you won't ruin such a wonderful shield by enhancing it with a crappy metal. Valorite or Agapite are forgivable; but anything from Dull Copper through Golden is unforgiveable, and would likely slash the shield's value in half of what it could be.
cos of resists? and if I make it 510 durablity in dull copper, will it value increase?

cuattamu

Knight

durability does not affect price what so ever in my opinion

and yes, verite plz

Jacek.Kosiarz;502695 said:
cos of resists? and if I make it 510 durablity in dull copper, will it value increase?
Yes, resists are the whole reason for enhancing.

If you have no parrying (or the 20 bushido/parry for human) you literally will never block with the shield, and hence, its durability will NEVER decrease.

Durability never affects an item's price, really. 255/255 is enough, and everyone can get that by just buying 2-3 jars of PoF.

Lastly, Dull copper does not give +100% durability to armor, only to weapons. Shadow iron gives that for armor.

gugutz;503038 said:
Did you enhance it?
Can we see a picture of it enhanced ? :)
i didnt yet. I am still thinking of selling unenhansed or trying to enhanse with ash + 30 becouse unfortunetly i dont have + 60ash...

hugoboss

Sorceror

enhancing w. dull copper does make some sense for order / chaos shield, not for the increased durability, but for lower requirement... normal order / chaos shield requires 90 strength to use, so a char using such a shield is one weaken spell away from not being able to use that fancy shield...

in the past, i had sold a 14/15 metal shield (no sc) enhanced w verite (+ karma, rep, kudos, lurrve to the top bloke who donated 3 uses of his +60 ASH to get it enhanced) for 1kk+, so your shield can possibly fetch a lot more

hugoboss

Sorceror

i volunteer my +15... and i quote messr. austin powers.. "i too, like living dangerously".. hehe

gugutz

Knight

Enhance it before selling it.
It will insanely incrase it's value.

You can trust Eby (ParagonDancer) if hes saying he will use his +60 hammer to help you.
You can snoop into his bag and keep checking if the shield gots ruined or enhanced, if you have a problem trusting him, but he won't need to scam you, specially since he has a very similar shield already (14/15 valorite enhanced if im not mistaken)

There is also uome, Undead and Nottheking, witch are trustable players that could get the job done for you (not sure if all of them have a +60 ash, but uome has it for sure)