UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Patch Notes 6/6/06

M

Mark

Patch Notes 6/6/06

- Monster loot adjusted to more accurately reflect its relative difficulty.
- Magical items will now spawn less frequently and of lesser quality on monsters.
- Fire horn damage was boosted against players.

EDIT (Further Changes):
- Fixed a few issues with loot relating to earlier tweaks.
- Mounts and players will lose stamina slightly faster from movement.

A lot of people wonder why I do changes during the day instead of waiting for wars. The reasons is simple.. none of us are awake at 7am if anything goes wrong.

Re: Patch Notes 6/6/06

great so the already hard to get magic items for me, will now be even harder, but if GP gets a lil bit better all good.

M

Mark

Porky The Pig said:
great so the already hard to get magic items for me, will now be even harder, but if GP gets a lil bit better all good.

Correct, and the ones you do get will be worth so much more...

Stevian

Wanderer

I already -- I mean, bards already PvP, but now we'll do oh so much more. XD

You know, the winking kitty in Marks avatar space shows that its always the best move for the shard, i've checked it out and ID'd some items, and I wholeheartedly approve!

Edit: Now if I kill someone with a Vanq/Eminently Accurate im smelting it into ingots to rid the shard of some of the overpowered weapons ^.^

For a while anyway, then when they're rare i'll hoarde them again. XD

megas

Wanderer

How do fire horns work I have some but they don't do anything for me when I have cursor for it...

Afro Man

Wanderer

megas said:
How do fire horns work I have some but they don't do anything for me when I have cursor for it...
It takes a shit load of ash, and I think it just attacks people with a type of flame strike. They are bard weapons.

eekamouse

Wanderer

How is the loot on champs? I have done a few but haven't really been interested in the loot per se. If the champs drop sick magic items, it might make more people do them, which would be more fun.

Everytime I have done them with my guild, we have seen I think, 1 or 2 other reds there and that's it.

Right now, they drop about 60k and some items... I think. Although, I'm not sure of the quality of the items? Are they dope?

M

Mark

eekamouse said:
How is the loot on champs? I have done a few but haven't really been interested in the loot per se. If the champs drop sick magic items, it might make more people do them, which would be more fun.

Everytime I have done them with my guild, we have seen I think, 1 or 2 other reds there and that's it.

Right now, they drop about 60k and some items... I think. Although, I'm not sure of the quality of the items? Are they dope?

Champs are now definately the best place to get high end magic weapons and armor.

Flipper

Knight

fuckin awesome!

ok now just:

make faction points showable on leaderboard
bring back del pond (to inspire field action like it once did)
make it so people can't house hide =)

Darwoth

Wanderer

terrible change, way to further alienate new players.

white wyrms drop 800 gold, dragons 400, i can only imagine how paltry the sum is on everything else.

people that play UO want to play UO, not another world of warcraft or everquest thats why we are here in a ten year old gamne instead of the dozens of new ones, stop trying to force people into raid groups to advance.

if you want to remove inflation add several goldsinks before reducing the loot by over 75%

once again, a positively moronic change.

Stides40oz

Knight

rostak said:
terrible change, way to further alienate new players.

white wyrms drop 800 gold, dragons 400, i can only imagine how paltry the sum is on everything else.

people that play UO want to play UO, not another world of warcraft or everquest thats why we are here in a ten year old gamne instead of the dozens of new ones, stop trying to force people into raid groups to advance.

if you want to remove inflation add several goldsinks before reducing the loot by over 75%

once again, a positively moronic change.
who pissed in your corn flakes?