UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Patch: 9-13-2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelly-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: Patch: 9-13-2005

Ryan said:
THEN STOP HANGING OUT IN THE PITS.

What is so frecking hard to understand about this... ITS NOT TO HANG OUT IN, ITS FOR 2 PLAYERS TO FIGHT IN.

aye, it is for players to fight in. but no players will fight there anymore because they will get ganked the second there duel is over. gg

Cmonkey123

Wanderer

Why have phased moongates? What's to like with them and/or what's their advantage? All I see is a more annoying system of getting around...

The no guard zone thing around moongates is also dumb. And before anyone starts flaming me, I mainly play a red... I see moongates as the main way for newbies to get around. Ryan, you wanted to implement stat loss because of the newbie and miner killing going on; removing those guard zones is only going to promote this activity.

I say keep the moongates the way they were.

- a ghost -

Wanderer

Mia said:
God fucking forbid all you self-proclaimed elite pvpers can't have your own private TRAMMEL to banksit in. That's right, Trammel. Every single one of you I'm-So-Hardcore-PvPrs would shit bricks and cry a river at the mere thought of that Trammel facet, and yet listen to you do the same because you can't have it.

The only difference here is that you're calling it a Duel Pit instead.

If you do not pvp, please do not post like this. I am a very experienced pvper, and yes I duel. I cannot duel anymore because I am restricted because I am red. Blues have everything made for them, one day the pvpers will leave this server and all you will have left are the worthless blues with nothing to offer. Pvp is what keeps this server fun.

elohdee

Knight

ramrod said:
my skull isnt thick and this will ruin dueling but go ahead drive the shard into the ground why do the players care. we dont even get a say so in the situation or changes to the shard. Shard will never be the same.

OSI Didn't have safe zones, was the dueling ruined there? no... O_O

R

Ryan

FACTS:

Duelers were polled on this change.
I dont care that some of you hate it, YOU CHOSE TO GO RED.
Dueling is just as safe as going into a town now... there is a risk, you either get over it or quit dueling.
This thread is now closed.

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer

- a ghost - said:
If you do not pvp, please do not post like this. I am a very experienced pvper, and yes I duel. I cannot duel anymore because I am restricted because I am red. Blues have everything made for them, one day the pvpers will leave this server and all you will have left are the worthless blues with nothing to offer. Pvp is what keeps this server fun.

As if only to prove further your tendency to run your mouth first and ask questions later, or to simply make assumptions which are convenient to your perspective with no regard to fact...

First of all, I've been PvPing in UO since Factions came out on OSI. Second of all, when the duel pits first came out, when they were flooded with all the best duelists, I was in the top 10 and stayed there for a very long time. So yes, I know what the fuck I'm talking about and can make an educated comment.

Third, a one week old bank-sitter who has never stepped out of guard zone could stand up and say you're crying over Trammel, because THAT'S WHAT THE DUEL PIT RULESETS WERE!

But that wouldn't matter to someone who'd rather talk shit and jump to conclusions first, now would it? Otherwise, you wouldn't have posted half the stupid shit in this one thread alone that you already have.

Terron

Knight

- a ghost - said:
post less

Status
Not open for further replies.