UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Paragon Harrower NOW!

tsvetandd

Wanderer
Re: Paragon Harrower NOW!

kinnie&twisties;354720 said:
i think this harrower should last very long ... y ??? so that stat scrolls will raise in price and ill become richer later on :D

So the staff actually controls demise economy - that's called comunism:D

Mordrid

Sorceror

Dude man im gonna be there so if some people wanna try we will need alot of people i think it will not be easy but we can try .... what it will cost? some insurance? and?! for some million and some fun hehe so... lets done it today or in 3 month? =/

gnomes

Wanderer

prohunter33;354721 said:
and if i remember right it only took two ppl to kill it unless they had more than one. Im pretty sure i still have screen shots. It was only paragon in the first form.

It took more like 15+ people. it took several months to kill. Lots of shards got one tho some of the larger shards killed it faster. All the players who took part in killing it got a stone with their names on it at the beach.

To staff: If you are basing your event off this osi one, you are missing a couple things. 1 players weren't locked in the area only able to leave if dead and 2 there was more room to move around and get away.

ok then i can assure you there was more then one.

The one we killed was atleast 3 years ago, goose keeps screen shots of everything ill try to get them from him if i cant find them on my laptop, since i let my brother use it.