UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Para Blow/Stun Punch Timer Revamp?

Would you like to see them shortened?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HHHHJ

Wanderer
Re: Para Blow/Stun Punch Timer Revamp?

Dont change them if people are havin a problem carry lots o trapped pouches or learn to pvp the times good exspecialy stun punch for the stam drop long time makes sence

Urinal Fake

Wanderer

Legion_Az said:
Dont change them if people are havin a problem carry lots o trapped pouches or learn to pvp the times good exspecialy stun punch for the stam drop long time makes sence

-Check 6-

Xaelian

Sorceror

What does carrying a lot of trapped pouches have to do with para blow...trapp pouches only work with the para spell.

Anyway, I think the timers are perfetly fine the way they are, but I believe the chance of the para blow delt by a spear should be lowered a tad. There my opinion.

Ryan said:
I'd love to hear the reasons behind a no vote on this.

Id say No, leave it how it is - the timer atm is like 2 seconds isnt it? doesnt need to be changed and do not make one of them longer than other - i can see the threads of people bitching now :<, ive fought against stun mages and fencers and although fencers r annoying - they are dexxers and they have there right for that special move - increasing the timer would make an unbalance (for stun mage too.) so dont chang eit! leave it how it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.