UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Orc leadership doing a horrible job?!....

Re: Orc leadership doing a horrible job?!....

shader said:
Make a post about the state of the role playing community on Hybrid, and a bunch of people who aren't even role players have to respond making off the subject comments. No wonder there is hardly a role playing presence on this server.

At least one comment on the actual problem however. Anymore comments on the actual orcs?

i hope your not talking to me because i do rp :D

Jismo

Wanderer

Oh an orc in the orc guild of over 100 people broke the mount rule, lets disregard the fact that he was at the lowest orc rank there is. It's obvious all orcs are terrible roleplayers.

Zak'Zull

Wanderer

Dude the orcs rock there are alot of new recruits and most orcs have to be told to stay in the fort but they run off and get killed by the oomies in the woods dry looted come back get killed by the npc orcs and res killed by all the stupid ace griefers on mounts with pots and a super leet name in a faction with a gank squad who knows how to heal each other and fast orcs are untrained some times even retards but i think the orcs rock for making uo gamers a better place for roleplayers

Elendili!

Knight

Don-Seven said:
First of all the picture was taking during server wars, @nd of all the mounted orc who killed you was ORK not ORC.

If an orc gave you a count it was a crafter in which case you deserve a deserved a count for killing a defenseless orc, If it was a warrior then it was ORK stop getting them confused.

wtf lozik, dont pin bloodclans bad gruntees on ork. First of all, only the ashdurbuk dushatar and class leaders may ride mounts, so i hope you are not saying that was me that rez killed that guy (blackrock isnt even allowed to rez kill). Don't try to throw **** on somone else to clear your name jerk.

Don-Seven

Wanderer

Its all your fault ele, Just accept that you did it and we'll all be happy

The Monarch

Knight

my favorite thing to do in uo is go to the orc fort and one vs ten them. Its like one step up from going to minoc mines and killing miners. I <3 orcs.