UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Orc leadership doing a horrible job?!....

Blixy

Wanderer
Re: Orc leadership doing a horrible job?!....

shader said:
I couldn't help but mention the sorry state the orcs of Hybrid seem to be in. I have been regularly attacking the last several weeks, and have been in total discust. In eight years of playing and fighting orcs across three servers, this is the worst bunch I have yet to see.

Playing out of character.

Not defending the fort ninety percent of the time.

House hiding and banning people from a house in an 8 vs 1?

Running straight towards the house as soon as they are attacked?

I have even seen several blues and reds, including somebody today in a guild called TcD, scolding these orcs as well on several visits to the fort.

I'm sorry, but these "fake" orcs of today have so far been an embarassment to the orcs of yesterday.

Leadership, comments?
gnarlug is the reason orcs are sucking it up now. hes a nazi with EVERYONE. mispell one of the orcs words once? killed. have a previous orc char named "rub'dub" and not having the "r" capitalized? cant join, spend 10 dollars on a name change deed or make a new char (even tho gnarlug wears a sash all the time, which is against orc rules).

he thinks its helping being so strict, but really its not. rplaying is about having fun when playing a different role, the old leader didnt care that i didnt know every last orc word there was, so i just played a mute orc half the time with the occasional *signal* or looking up orc word, but i still rplayed and didnt jack around. people get so fed up with this new leader and him being such a nazi, they take it out on the people they kill.

suggestion: bring back the old leader, or get a new leader altogether.

Z

ZugZug

Gnarlug is an elder goth which is a diplomat and advisor and we have several leaders in the clan.

anyway the clan is doing just fine and if you have a serious problem or concern with the orcs on this shard, please PM me or direct it torwards the bloodclan orc forums at www.bloodclanorcs.com/forum

Right now we get about 5 recruits every day and we're trying our best to teach them. Some of these recruits have never roleplayed before or at least roleplayed an orc.

As for other orc clans goes, I was a leader on catskills, pac, chessy and siege and all of these orc communties have had similar problems when faced with tons of new members trying to join. The only thing you can do is try to filter out the bad ones and train your recruits.

Thanks
Glub

the orcs are pretty cool
there was this one though...
he pked me in my house while afk
i recall to the orc fort because i figure he lived near there and bam
there he was
i start killing him and what not, but he ends up using the customization house hiding trick
wtf?

fadriven

Wanderer

Demento said:
i start killing him and what not, but he ends up using the customization house hiding trick
wtf?

Had an orc do that to me last night. after he attacked me! Other than that I've only had good experiences with the orcs.

Blixy

Wanderer

ZugZug said:
Gnarlug is an elder goth which is a diplomat and advisor and we have several leaders in the clan.

anyway the clan is doing just fine and if you have a serious problem or concern with the orcs on this shard, please PM me or direct it torwards the bloodclan orc forums at www.bloodclanorcs.com/forum

Right now we get about 5 recruits every day and we're trying our best to teach them. Some of these recruits have never roleplayed before or at least roleplayed an orc.

As for other orc clans goes, I was a leader on catskills, pac, chessy and siege and all of these orc communties have had similar problems when faced with tons of new members trying to join. The only thing you can do is try to filter out the bad ones and train your recruits.

Thanks
Glub
nope i wont, you didnt even take the time to read my post so you wont take the time to read my email either ***.

Z

ZugZug

I did read your post, all I'm doing is suggesting you direct it to our forums so that the leaders of this guild's branch can review it.

Hey guys dont dis the whole rp community on this shard based on just one guild. There are many other guilds, orcs just seem to have the most members and sometimes thats an illusions. They have the bloodclan orcs house at yew fort, Blackrock orcs and the goblins that all fight at the fort in times of need. tags are orc, ork, gob

rexxz

Page

shader said:
I couldn't help but mention the sorry state the orcs of Hybrid seem to be in. I have been regularly attacking the last several weeks, and have been in total discust. In eight years of playing and fighting orcs across three servers, this is the worst bunch I have yet to see.

Playing out of character.

Not defending the fort ninety percent of the time.

House hiding and banning people from a house in an 8 vs 1?

I have even seen several blues and reds, including somebody today in a guild called TcD, scolding these orcs as well on several visits to the fort.

I'm sorry, but these "fake" orcs of today have so far been an embarassment to the orcs of yesterday.

Leadership, comments?

All I can tell you, is when Gruumsh One-Eye gets back in action there will be a damn change in the orc guild.

shader said:
I couldn't help but mention the sorry state the orcs of Hybrid seem to be in.

?
me hath garee... me kum frum darkclan... um hummies!!! lla darkclan urks coome!!!!

Jismo

Wanderer

If orcs house hide it's because a) they are mountless b) they are usually all warriors. Facing mounted mages is something that you get sick of fast. I personally haven't seen anyone go out of character.

As I said before do you expect someone to stand and fight, to then be just put on the dirt and probably reskilled by them again and possibly even by shardiez if you don't get to an orc mask spawn. Then there's the problem of restocking, you will probably have to wrestle some rat archers for a bow and arrows because unless you thought to put a huge pile of gold in your bank before joining you'll run out of money fast buying from buying yourself stuff from the vendors, or more fittingly buying buying people like you stuff from the vendors.

lol thats funny I see a bunch of ***** orcs when I look back at shadowclan on seige. These blood clan sukx

wow the orcs are now complaining about spending money on restocking but when the order was complaining the orcs said to stop crying.....the orcs usually outnumber their enemies warriors or not there is no reason to be house hiding. all of you have the hiding skill you should be setting traps up. This is all because of the lack of skill most of you new orcs have. Stop trying to cover your ***'s for slacking of late. As for the out of character part heres my post with screen shot of orc riding mount oh and saying I ban Thee over and over again while fighting other rpers is not roleplaying.

http://www.rpring.com/forum/showthread.php?t=659&page=2&pp=10

rexxz

Page

Yes I agree it's ridiculous and a disgrace to the orc guild, but this thread has the right of it. There is hardly any leadership now that Glub has stopped coming on alot. I am talking to him about things though.

chance420

Wanderer

Bloodclan do houseban and hand out murder counts.

Regardless of whether or not Orcs "get tired of being looted/rez-killed" or what-have-you, it shouldn't cause them to do things that are out of character.

Should a blood-thirsty orc hide in a house and use the imaginary boundary that is the house-ban game mechanic in order to avoid death: In my opinion, no.

Should a blood-thirsty orc report blue enemies (even if they are griefers) as murderers to Lord British/the Guards: In my opinion, no.

These two things above are the main reason why I gave up playing an Orc in Bloodclan on UOG:H - I don't remember any of that cowardice/nonsense on IPY from Bloodclan, why is it happening here?

aemneuspeed

Knight

i have to admit that the orcs sometimes do a ****ty job, when one of them actually gets on his mount just to chase me down and kill me and im a new rez. wtf?? i thought they didnt right mounts, and the other night i get a murder count for killing an orc? arnt they supposed to all be red??? somethigns could be fixed

Don-Seven

Wanderer

First of all the picture was taking during server wars, @nd of all the mounted orc who killed you was ORK not ORC.

If an orc gave you a count it was a crafter in which case you deserve a deserved a count for killing a defenseless orc, If it was a warrior then it was ORK stop getting them confused.

aemneuspeed

Knight

Don-Seven said:
First of all the picture was taking during server wars, @nd of all the mounted orc who killed you was ORK not ORC.

If an orc gave you a count it was a crafter in which case you deserve a deserved a count for killing a defenseless orc, If it was a warrior then it was ORK stop getting them confused.

ok well lets see, no it wasnt during sever wars becuase the orcs that went from yew orc fort went to the daemon temple on fire island and he chased me on foot to the bottom and then coudlnt catch me and i watched him get on his mount and come after me and kill me, and then dismount and run off screen, and it was a blue orc that was on a boat outside skara brea, so i highly doubt he was a crafter, becuase i dont think crafters will be out fighting on a boat with the rest of the orcs, and no im pretty sure it was ork becuase they all came from yew, and orc was there guild abb.

Z

ZugZug

ZugZug said:

Thanks
Glub