UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Orc leadership doing a horrible job?!....

shader

Sorceror
Orc leadership doing a horrible job?!....

I couldn't help but mention the sorry state the orcs of Hybrid seem to be in. I have been regularly attacking the last several weeks, and have been in total discust. In eight years of playing and fighting orcs across three servers, this is the worst bunch I have yet to see.

Playing out of character.

Not defending the fort ninety percent of the time.

House hiding and banning people from a house in an 8 vs 1?

Running straight towards the house as soon as they are attacked?

I have even seen several blues and reds, including somebody today in a guild called TcD, scolding these orcs as well on several visits to the fort.

I'm sorry, but these "fake" orcs of today have so far been an embarassment to the orcs of yesterday.

Leadership, comments?

shader

Sorceror
Re: Orc leadership doing a horrible job?!....

Responding to a post asking for constructive criticism with such a lame and pathetic excuse for a reply goes to show that you, not myself, are in need of a life.

Go guard your bridge troll.

Don-Seven

Wanderer

No one "plays out of character"

Thanks for generalizing a lie though

The Monarch

Knight

shader said:
Responding to a post asking for constructive criticism with such a lame and pathetic excuse for a reply goes to show that you, not myself, are in need of a life.

Go guard your bridge troll.
Im not defending him but how does this show that he needs a life? You just sound like you posted this to be a forum pvper. Man look at those leet skillz.

I dont really see them doing a crap job its just to many new runtees not listening to the upper ranked, Its just what i think.

Ajax

Lord

fighting orcs for 8 years? get off your computer and get a life

shader

Sorceror

Make a post about the state of the role playing community on Hybrid, and a bunch of people who aren't even role players have to respond making off the subject comments. No wonder there is hardly a role playing presence on this server.

At least one comment on the actual problem however. Anymore comments on the actual orcs?

EricWC

Wanderer

I agree i am the leader of The Order and the orcs have been banning us and looting (we are in a rp war aginst the Rules of Engagment) which is getting way out of hand and needs to be taken care of and all the flamers in this theard STFU k thx

The Monarch

Knight

shader said:
Make a post about the state of the role playing community on Hybrid, and a bunch of people who aren't even role players have to respond making off the subject comments. No wonder there is hardly a role playing presence on this server.

At least one comment on the actual problem however. Anymore comments on the actual orcs?
For your information most of the posters in this thread are role players. You should keep your mouth shut next time before you look stupid like you just did.

EricWC

Wanderer

travis said:
For your information most of the posters in this thread are role players. You should keep your mouth shut next time before you look stupid like you just did.

erm..... no there not most of them are flammers

EricWC

Wanderer

What guild are you guys in cause i dont think you are roleplayers there?

shader

Sorceror

I checked some of Travis's almost 900 posts, and 9 out of 10 of them are flames insulting one person or another, so don't pay him any heed.

For the rest of us in the role playing community, you fake orcs are an embarassment.
I'm going to start recording avi videos of running into 8 orcs by myself and all of them turning around and high tailing it into their house typing "I ban thee".... you fake orcs have no clue what you are supposed to be doing. After I finish the video, I'm going to post it on the Shadowclan Orcs forums so the real orcs can come back and kick your asses out of their fort.

The Monarch

Knight

I checked all sixty of ur posts and it has led me to believe u have no reason to be calling the orcs pathetic pvpers. and by the way i just owned someone named shader in game i hope it was you.

qopempire

Wanderer

shader said:
I checked some of Travis's almost 900 posts, and 9 out of 10 of them are flames insulting one person or another, so don't pay him any heed.

For the rest of us in the role playing community, you fake orcs are an embarassment.
I'm going to start recording avi videos of running into 8 orcs by myself and all of them turning around and high tailing it into their house typing "I ban thee".... you fake orcs have no clue what you are supposed to be doing. After I finish the video, I'm going to post it on the Shadowclan Orcs forums so the real orcs can come back and kick your asses out of their fort.

lmao funny on so many levels.

"I'm going to post it on the Shadowclan Orcs forums so the real orcs " real orcs as in the npc orcs? cause in UO when you roleplay an orc your actualy roleplaying a orc who is realy a human Now that is awesome cause it adds to the element of "true rping" anyway...

Maybe instead of flaming you can suggest ideas and maybe next time you kill an orc not loot them dry to the bone. I honestly think all rpers and people who attack them should not loot there kills, who the **** wants to throw on their "costume" over and over plus get alll items needed to pvp.