UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Oh hey Clover, long time no see

Ghost Knight

Sorceror
Re: Oh hey Clover, long time no see

Clover said:
Yeah, he told me about that haha :]

But anyways, I'm glad I moved too. I'm not a big fan of the southern east coast :[ Plus, I'm only 20.
I lived in jacksonville for a few years. I bought a house near regency mall, so I was close to the beach. Then I moved to charleston, sc...I liked it there ALOT better. It has two beaches and you can park downtown and walk from bar to bar. It's a tourist town, so there's stuff to do 7 days a week. Then I moved to Miami...that was pretty sweet. I also lived in Orlando for a year or so. :)

kio123

Knight

isnt it annoying to have all these flipping flashing sigs making lag to your computer with that long pages?

Lesabre

Sorceror

kio123 said:
isnt it annoying to have all these flipping flashing sigs making lag to your computer with that long pages?

Not unless you're using this

wkstrm

Lord

kio123 said:

I have a supercomputa from the future so that's no problem for me. :D

kio123

Knight

not refreshing but re-overbuilding windows xp nature doesnt looks into what kind of computer you have. it will always run pointless exes and programs by itself in backgraound and slow your softwere no matter what

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

euphorbia said:
I have a supercomputa from the future so that's no problem for me. :D
You are a sophisticated machine from the future sent back in time to surf the internet.

wkstrm

Lord

Ghost Knight said:
You are a sophisticated machine from the future sent back in time to surf the internet.

LOL

yes.. built over a cybergenetic bla bla.. =)