UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Oh hey Clover, long time no see

wkstrm

Lord
Re: Oh hey Clover, long time no see

Clover said:
Yeah. Dad was a marine and mom was in the airforce... but got discharged to have me :[ I only lived there for two years though.

so it's your fault that your mother aint general with lot's of medals and such now?

Clover

Sorceror

No... she made secks, not me. It's her fault I'm alive T_T *cut*

haha jokes :[

wat it is

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

Clover said:
I can't quit ._. I just started and I am already addicted tbh.
I thought about trying it, but it's been out so long I would hate to be that far behind on everything. Hell I played dungeons and dragons online from the first day and fell behind on the dang quests they were adding expansions so fast. lol

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Told some of my friends about Gorgeousgamers.com so they all went and voted for Clover "to support UOG: Hybrid". Then one posted his pic and Clover gave him a 10.

So now he's in love.

I'm cupid.

edit: GG.

Megumi

Wanderer

Cebrious Arcane said:
Told some of my friends about "Gorgeousgamers" so they all went and voted for Clover. Then one posted his pic and Clover gave him a 10. So now he's in love.

I'm cupid.

GG.

Get on aim before i shoot your fairy ass.

Smellvin

Wanderer

Cebrious Arcane said:
[size=+4]WHEN[/size] it comes out.

Be optimistic!
I'm not optimistic or pessimistic. I'm just looking at the raw facts. They're stringing everyone along like it's some bad cult where we're supposed to just believe in the all-mighty devs without any sort of proof.

The only signs that the game has undergone any development whatsoever in the past five years are about 20 or so screenshots and two videos that are seconds long. This has all the indications of being something where the parent company pulls the plug after feeding the project too much money.

That being said, they may just be excessively secretive and terrible at estimating timetables for progression. If they do come out with it and include all the features they're mentioning, I'll be quite happy.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

nhpr13 said:
I'm not optimistic or pessimistic. I'm just looking at the raw facts. They're stringing everyone along like it's some bad cult where we're supposed to just believe in the all-mighty devs without any sort of proof.

The only signs that the game has undergone any development whatsoever in the past five years are about 20 or so screenshots and two videos that are seconds long. This has all the indications of being something where the parent company pulls the plug after feeding the project too much money.

That being said, they may just be excessively secretive and terrible at estimating timetables for progression. If they do come out with it and include all the features they're mentioning, I'll be quite happy.
To derail the thread further...

Yep. They're doing internal beta http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=9970, and open beta is estimated by the end of the year. No one is ever accurate with their timetables, it's a trademark of the software industry. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the game, but there have been a number of other good looking games that failed when it came time for production.

I guess we'll see. Until then, go go UO!

Smellvin

Wanderer

Cebrious Arcane said:
Yep. They're doing internal beta http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=9970, and open beta is estimated by the end of the year. No one is ever accurate with their timetables, it's a trademark of the software industry. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the game, but there have been a number of other good looking games that failed when it came time for production.
Also, I failed to mention that they've been promising beta "soon" since 2003. That also made them lose quite a bit of credibility. That post you linked to is over two years old, by the way. :\

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

nhpr13 said:
Also, I failed to mention that they've been promising beta "soon" since 2003. That also made them lose quite a bit of credibility. That post you linked to is over two years old, by the way. :\
Hahahaha, just noticed. Good point. Why the hell are their forums so damn active? I guess people are just obsessive.

Here's hoping...

wkstrm

Lord

Cebrious Arcane said:
Hahahaha, just noticed. Good point. Why the hell are their forums so damn active? I guess people are just obsessive.

Here's hoping...

stop talking about Darkfall, talk about Clover instead. it's her thread. ;)

Fr0sty

Lord

Clover said:
Yeah. Dad was a marine and mom was in the airforce... but got discharged to have me :[ I only lived there for two years though.
lol good thing you moved...jacksonville is no fun unless ur 21 or have a fake ID.