UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Oh hey Clover, long time no see

Clover

Sorceror
Re: Oh hey Clover, long time no see

Cebrious Arcane said:
Told some of my friends about Gorgeousgamers.com so they all went and voted for Clover "to support UOG: Hybrid". Then one posted his pic and Clover gave him a 10.

So now he's in love.

I'm cupid.

edit: GG.
Yeah, he told me about that haha :]

But anyways, I'm glad I moved too. I'm not a big fan of the southern east coast :[ Plus, I'm only 20.

elohdee

Knight

Clover said:
I live in Kansas. What are you my stalker? Fucking weirdo.

Yes, I was at "Coke's house" in Georgia. I USED to live in Florda, but only for about 7 months.

I've already proven myself to people, I don't have to prove it to you too. Just ask people who've met me or look at the "sign pictures" I was forced to make cause assholes like you don't believe that online gaming girls exist. And yes that is me on the tele, I even have a "sign picture" for GGamers.

You're an ass.

You're a guy, shut your piehole.

elohdee

Knight

Valvorius Fess said:
Now now child. No need to shyt talk someone who has been here as long or longer than you. All your pics look like paid pictures not the norm web cam or "my buddy took it" pics.

Im going by what Coke said....................so ask him first. I know there are sweet pieces that play UO and other games, but as far as I can say with you, givin the chance to bs in vent with Coke and I, you sounded like a man pretending to be a woman.

Check your facts about me before you spout shyt.

And it was you months and months back begging at the poker tables that your account was hacked and you need funds to start over. Once again , Coke informed me about you faking the account jackin. So just another turd looking for free bread.

And if Im wrong.............shyt happens. And tell Kim hi in Kansas

Love

Val Fess

Kisses and naked pictures

LOL...Made ya look. Was a joke chick. Tis my way to be annoying

PPSS

Naked pics are still welcome:p

EVEN WITH THE FIRST FOOTNOTE, I WANT TO EXPRESS ONCE AGAIN THE ENTIRE POST WAS A JOKE TOWARDS CLOVER AND AN INSIDE JOKE FOR COKE. :)

Please no "Val is a fag" Pm's. Unless you need your knob cleaned...then PM me:p

The above was a joke as well. No more PM'S that Val gives teethy head.

I'm not going to even read anymore of your post....

It says you're 30, but you type like a 5 year old who just got taught some computer slang...

Go shoot yourself "child".

kio123

Knight

Valvorius Fess said:
Its called not making a new reply when one can just add it to the originial. Soooooooooooooooooooooo SFTU. Think about it.

For you.....STFU was mispelled on purpose nobody.

Look...I edited it again. Joined Feb 2006. Learn who are your elders son.

hey this is nobody posting: you know what the jokes about. dont pretend you didnt understand. youre angry couse you understand

kio123

Knight

Clover said:
Yeah. Dad was a marine and mom was in the airforce... but got discharged to have me :[ I only lived there for two years though.

this explains everything...

kio123

Knight

euphorbia said:
what's smarties in America then?
in Europe they are colored in different colors. think they are brown, red, blue, green, yellow..

anyhow. here's some good music to you and Clover and to everyone else.

http://www.dieselmusic.se/koop/

check the video-tab. really cool. =)

youre giving a really bad image for europe you know

wkstrm

Lord

kio123 said:
youre giving a really bad image for europe you know

heh? how? why?

we all know that america is the result of Europe sending away all it's criminals and un-wanted. :D

kio123

Knight

that site is the bad image....

well if it wasnt for america europe would be the largest criminal...

kio123

Knight

if your criminals hadnt beaten your adventurous army... well i dont even want to think what would happen.

i dont know i went crazy when i saw the site and the video. i closed it immidietly and cant seem to erase the memory. i dont know why though

wkstrm

Lord

sounds like you don't like electroinspired jazz. =P

hahaah. a world of criminals? :D

elohdee

Knight

Stop de-railing the thread douche bags,

Clover is a man prostitue, who sells peen on the corner.

kio123

Knight

ill de rail anything i like asshole if you wanna throw shit on clover open another thread this ones 17 pages
fag

wkstrm

Lord

I still see 6 pages. it all depends on how many posts you choose to show on each page.