UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Offensive Names

Re: Offensive Names

I never ment to insult anyone. I just want him out of Canada if he does not like it here.

Would you want someone living in the U.S saying how shitty health care is and how it just wants to rule the world?

Giovanni1222;1356868 said:
Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics because...YOU’RE STILL RETARDED.

His third post, and thats all he can come up with?

It isn't even typed the right way, sadly. :/

"Arguing over the internet is like winning the Special Olympics; even if you win you're still retarded."

NitRix

Wanderer

so today i got ban because my name is reefermadness the same name i use in osi ive niver had a prob with this name due to it being after a movie my account got ban because a seer changed my name was cool about it let me pick another one my sec char had the same name got pulled to jail and pop ban because i hit a macro that said fucking cunt and in this the cus word was offence to the seer but it clearly stats in the rules that cursing is ligit

Harrasment:
-Racism will not be tolerated.
-Cursing is within the rules.
-Character names with curses, racism, or otherwise objectionable words in them may be changed at random. You may become a generic player, so please be polite.
-Spamming – Do not repeat any message more than one time every 60 seconds. This includes the words guard, bank, or messages offering services, or items for sale.
-Rez Killing, Full Looting, Bragging are not against the rules.
-Harassment is not allowed in Imbus

when is this going to end i can't beleave i got ban over a name that is not offence

NitRix

Wanderer

HessenHustler;1188894 said:
is drug names like Amphetamine, Cocaine and stuff offensive?

point taken drug names should not be offensive because they are part of everyday life

Beat'n Gutz

Wanderer

Nitrix you sir are a moron, grow up
why the hell do you need a name with drugs in it ? does it make you feel cool?

I have a feeling if there was a age limit of 18+ on this shard you would be one of many not able to play.

Grow up and stfu ranting on here aint geting you no account back thats for sure

If there was an 18 year old limit me and Suil would be out! It may be a surprise to him, but reefer is not an every day thing for a lot of people. And it's illegal here in the states. If he weren't banned right now he'd probably make some stupid counter claim, but I think what the mods did was right in his case. :p

Perkis

Wanderer

Whats wrong with drug reference names? Afterall, this game is all in good fun, and were all adults here.