UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Offensive Names

AlphaN3rd

Wanderer
Re: Offensive Names

Addicted;1421865 said:
No, not everyone is an adult.

UO:R is rated M for mature.

The first time I tried buying UO at EB, the cocksucker wouldn't sell it to me because I was too young :lol:

Addiction

Wanderer

Just because we have kids here doesn't mean we all need to act like them. Don't have offensive names. Why is it people need to nitpick to find ways to push the rules as far as they can? Eeeesh.

I MEEN WAT R U TALKING ABOOT

PhantoM4747

Wanderer

The thing is, its a slippery slope both ways. People here are saying 'oh well what do you ban next', but you are speaking from a position of bias. There has to be a healthy medium. In my own opinion, not having any censorship is just getting rid of the slope and going straight to the bottom. You call me a dirty prude, I call you a worthless waste of matter. It goes both ways. I see all this affirmative action shit and minority law as the slope to the destruction of culture and society while others consider it moving forward in society. You call me a Nazi or skinhead, I call you a faithless, ignorant sheeple.

There must be a medium. Getting rid of OVERTLY offensive names is probably a good start.

King_Koopa

Wanderer

Lex Talionis;1085639 said:
Shock, I know I do not speak for everyone, infact I know I don't. But maybe its a matter of growing up and maturing. Names and "attitudes" we may have felt were very funny and cool at 12 or 13 or maybe at 16 or 17 may now not be that funny.

hahah how old are u? im only 14