UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nottheking's Item Bounty List!

Re: Nottheking's Item Bounty List!

Jacek.Kosiarz;506012 said:
hey Sir
i have for you bag with 22 100% neons :D
and i have request to you, do you have any cleaver/kryss/butchr knife/fork sc-0 for sale?
i do need on of these :/
Best regards
Jacek
Well, I personally collect SC-0 butcher knives, but if you want to work out a trade, I know I have at least SC-0 cleavers on hand, and perhaps we could work something out.

willwehling;506019 said:
have a sc -1 mage wep 100 cold among others... Arachnid 100 energy 15 or 17 all in all
I might recommend putting the arachnid slayer up for auction. I'll offer you 10k for the SC-1 mage weapon, double the normal going price for plain SC-1 mage weps.

I must say I'm a little disappointed that the only thing I've gotten offered to me over the past few weeks are neons. To be sure, I like them, but it's starting to get to the point where I have perhaps too many of certain kinds.

At any rate, I'm placing a much higher priority on the studded leather BODs, particularly the tunics, which I'll offer double the normal price for.

hugoboss

Sorceror

Nottheking;507478 said:
At any rate, I'm placing a much higher priority on the studded leather BODs, particularly the tunics, which I'll offer double the normal price for.

haven't really followed your thread for a while, what sort of studded BODs are you after??

Digatalas;507507 said:
Nottheking do you have any nice cleavers for a dexxer right now?
Hey, this is my BUYING thread, not SELLING. Nonetheless, I'll take a look, but I'll admit I likely don't have many dexxer cleavers; most of my dexxer weapons fall into the bows, maces, and katanas category. :p

hugoboss;507513 said:
haven't really followed your thread for a while, what sort of studded BODs are you after??
Those that are a part of the 20e studded 5-part set:
  • 20e studded tunic
  • 20e studded leggings
  • 20e studded sleeves
  • 20e studded gorget
  • 20e studded gloves

hugoboss

Sorceror

Nottheking;507656 said:
Those that are a part of the 20e studded 5-part set:
  • 20e studded tunic
  • 20e studded leggings
  • 20e studded sleeves
  • 20e studded gorget
  • 20e studded gloves

i have:

- 20e studded tunic x3
- 20e studded leggings x2
- 20e studded sleeves x2
- 20e studded gorget x2
- 20e studded gloves x2

:D
may have more, but will need to dig thru my house..
what do you need?

I need 'em all. Though I'm the shortest on tunics, needing 25 of them to come up to quantity with the others, so I pay double for them. That's 14k total for what you have there, and please do search your house to see if you have more. Remember, this is a list of items I am currently buying, no questions asked. ;)

(in other words, once I acquire enough extra tunics to catch up, the double-price on them will end)

Khephren

Knight

I have about a book full of studded... whats your offer per? ;)

I like the double thing there.... :p

Well, if I can't know how many of each type there are, I can't really offer extra for studded tunics, since I dunno what would be the correct amount. So if it's a book of 500 20e studded BODs, I'll give you 500k. ;)

Khephren

Knight

nah its not quite full and there are some other ones in it.... well so, you needed how many tunics? those I know I got quite a few.... :)

Ill be right back after supper :)

hugoboss

Sorceror

Nottheking;507816 said:
I need 'em all. Though I'm the shortest on tunics, needing 25 of them to come up to quantity with the others, so I pay double for them. That's 14k total for what you have there, and please do search your house to see if you have more. Remember, this is a list of items I am currently buying, no questions asked. ;)

(in other words, once I acquire enough extra tunics to catch up, the double-price on them will end)

ok, gotcha - let me know if you've already traded w Kephren, if you're still looking to buy i will confirm final number of the tunics

willwehling

Wanderer

SC 0 Butcher knife
DI 18 Lower defense 24 lower attack 26

You interested? I have some 100% neons as well to sell ya

Khephren;507845 said:
nah its not quite full and there are some other ones in it.... well so, you needed how many tunics? those I know I got quite a few.... :)

Ill be right back after supper :)
I'll pay double for the extra tunics above the quantity of other BODs, until my numbers even out. So that's up to 25 more. Because I mentioned it already, I WILL provide double for at least 3 tunic BODs, but past that, I think I should correct it to only offer double when someone has more Tunics than others, and otherwise only offer 50% more for tunics otherwise. I realize that the prior offer would provide incentive for people to withhold some of their BODs from me, which I don't want. I want 'em all, I just want the tunics more. :p

hugoboss;507861 said:
ok, gotcha - let me know if you've already traded w Kephren, if you're still looking to buy i will confirm final number of the tunics
Nope, still going. And I'll buy both of your BODs. And because I already extended that offer, I'll pay you double for those three Tunic BODs either way. However, unless you wind up having more Tunics than anything else, future deals will involve me paying only 1,500 gold per tunic, to remove the potential incentive for people to withold BODs from me. :p

willwehling;507886 said:
SC 0 Butcher knife
DI 18 Lower defense 24 lower attack 26

You interested? I have some 100% neons as well to sell ya
The mods are definitely on the worthless side, but still, I think I'll offer you 25k for it if it sounds fair.

Khephren;507915 said:
alright PM me when you wanna meet....
Well, won't do me much good when I'm not entirely sure when I'll be here. I'll wait until I spot you online. :p

Kephren, you know about the other BODs yet? Now I need the leggings more at the moment. :p

Reviving this thread for great justice. I haven't exactly run out of money, people, and with the way I organize, I've still not run out of space, either. ;)

Sintoo

Sorceror

Silver coins eh?

*lets some drop from one of his hands into the other*

How many ye need?
I will have none 'o that 50 each however!
Ye bein' a upstanding member 'o the "Last game" shall 'ave them
for 45 each good sir!
Send a letter pigeon my way if ye wish to
discuss the matter further.

I shall however, forever hold you in debt
for the generous gesture on my part.

*grins from ear to ear*

i have 100% poison crossbow and cresent blade. the blade has 5% ssi also, then a fairly nice 100% fire crossbow with 86 luck and 25% ssi