UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nottheking's Item Bounty List!

Nottheking's Item Bounty List!

Once again, I would like to bring something to the attention of the citizens of this fine shard. There's a bunch of things that I've been in search of for quite a long time. These are things where I am pretty much always buying, no questions asked, and I need many of them. Anyone caring to make some quick gold might do well to remember this, as I believe I'm offering reasonably more than anyone else on the shard is. If you find yourself in the posession of any of these items, feel free to post here or contact me by PM as soon as convenient for you. (both might be a better idea to catch my attention) Below are what items I'm looking for and the BASE of what I'll pay; if the items are superior than the minimum, I'll pay even more:
  • 20e Studded, Male/Female Leather SBODs - 1,000 gold per. These are BODs most of you throw away when you grab your resets. Instead, you can sell them to me. Currently, I'm buying an unlimited quantity. I am NOT buying any Bone Armor BODs, nor am I buying footwear BODs. I will buy LBODs, but *ONLY* if they're sold alongside SBODs.
  • 100% neon weapons - These are weapons that deal 100% fire, 100% cold, 100% poison, or 100% energy damage. They are readily identified by their brilliant hue. Depending on their mods, I'll pay a minimum price for each, with no weapon turned down:
    • ANY neon - No longer buying new ones. For those that have already collected some for me, I will still buy them, a bit at the time while I still have storage space for them. You must've already contacted me about gathering neons for me at a previous point in time; don't worry, as I have a complete archive of all my PMs.
    • With SC-0 - 50,000 gold. I have very few, and want these, and will make room!
    • Neon Butcher Knife with SC-0 - 100,000 gold.
  • SC-0 Butcher Knives - 5,000+ gold. It is my goal to own nearly every one of these knives on the shard; right now I only actually have a couple dozen or so. Price will increase a lot as you add good mods, but even one that is ruined with bad mods is still one I'll buy; certainly a lot nicer than just having to throw it in the trash barrel!
  • Faction Robes - I need LOTS of faction robes. Dozens of each.
    • Council of Mages Robe: - 2,500 gold apiece.
    • Minax Red Robe: I no longer need any of these. Thanks to those that sold me them before!
    • All other Faction Robes: - 1,000 gold apiece.
  • Silver Coins - Paying 50 gold coins per silver coin.
  • Ring: Must be at least 0/3, 10% LRC, 10% DCI. NOTHING LESS. More is better.

Re: Nottheking's Item Bounty List!

I have 120 Ex Studded BODs (THE FIVE PART ARMOR ONES)
I am willing to trade them for Footware BODs

EvilChild

Knight

Do you actually need the faction robes? or just the cloth from them?

i have a neon green no daichi - poison res 7, hit lighnting 14, sc no penalty, cold 30, poison 60, energy 10. i know it not 100% cold/poison/fire but thoguht u might like it so i posted. :)

Undead-demise;486092 said:
i have a sc-0 harm 26 di 40 double axe , let me know if u r interest :D
Naw, I'm looking specifically for ones with hit area effects. Thanks for looking, though. And also, I believe I still have 18 leviathan ropes for you. :p

Lorgetz;486112 said:
I have 120 Ex Studded BODs (THE FIVE PART ARMOR ONES)
I am willing to trade them for Footware BODs
Not sure if I have quite that many remaining. If so, I will trade them.

The Rogue Samurai Cloud;486160 said:
i have a neon green no daichi - poison res 7, hit lighnting 14, sc no penalty, cold 30, poison 60, energy 10. i know it not 100% cold/poison/fire but thoguht u might like it so i posted. :)
Nope. Must be 100% of a single color, but thanks for checking. :)

i also found a couple of neon crossbows but one cold and energy damage the other phys and energy. also i have a sc-1 butcher knife if u interested

Yeah. I'm not interested in any mixed-element weapons, and SC-1 butcher knives are worthless to me. (unless they happen to be 100% neons, where then they're good as more neons)

silanhx

Sorceror

#1 double bladed staff :hit dispel 46% ,hit fire ball 14% , ssi20%,
poison damage 100%
#2 double bladed staff ;energy resist 9% ,UBWS ,HML 48%,SC-1
fire damage 100%
#3 spear : undead slayer,fire damage 100%

Expatus

Sorceror

What would u pay for a composite bow

sc-1
cold area 14
hit harm 44
stam leech 40
100 % energy damage

thepower

Page

neon for u is only a 100% of one damage or it can be 40 /30 /30 /0 /0 ?

and if the wep is just neon, without any atributes, it will value more for u?

hugoboss

Sorceror

one of my better butcher knives is..
- undead slayer
- fc1
- hit lightning 30
- hit lower att 30
- fire dmg 30 / poison dmg 40 / energy dmg 20

as for the neon collection, Ntk, you can have a look at mine at my house.. automap coord X: 2528 Y: 826 - head south of Minoc in Tramm till you reach the mountains

silanhx;486220 said:
#1 double bladed staff :hit dispel 46% ,hit fire ball 14% , ssi20%,
poison damage 100%
#2 double bladed staff ;energy resist 9% ,UBWS ,HML 48%,SC-1
fire damage 100%
#3 spear : undead slayer,fire damage 100%
  1. I could give you 1k for it... Not really particularly special for mods, but it's still a neon.
  2. I'll give you more than normal for this, 10k.
  3. I'd give someone else who might use it a chance to buy it first, and if they don't, I'd give you 10k for it.
Expatus;486259 said:
What would u pay for a composite bow

sc-1
cold area 14
hit harm 44
stam leech 40
100 % energy damage
I could give you 5k for it... Harm is worthless on a bow because it'll just wind up doing 1 dmg at range.

thepower;486293 said:
neon for u is only a 100% of one damage or it can be 40 /30 /30 /0 /0 ?

and if the wep is just neon, without any atributes, it will value more for u?
Extra mods don't matter one way or another.

But my post SPECIFIES that it must be 100% in one element. That's why I wrote out the "100% fire, 100% cold, 100% poison, or 100% energy damage" bit.
hugoboss;486402 said:
one of my better butcher knives is..
- undead slayer
- fc1
- hit lightning 30
- hit lower att 30
- fire dmg 30 / poison dmg 40 / energy dmg 20

as for the neon collection, Ntk, you can have a look at mine at my house.. automap coord X: 2528 Y: 826 - head south of Minoc in Tramm till you reach the mountains
If only it was an SC-0 knife instead of FC1... Though I'll have to drop by your house sometime.

i have for you:
counsul of mages faction robe
100 poison dmg 14hsl water elemental 14hll mace
sc-0 100cold dmg 8di axe
100cold 13hci 18hml composite bow