UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nottheking's Item Bounty List!

chadyull

Wanderer
Re: Nottheking's Item Bounty List!

hey crafted colored items cannot be 100% of one elemental damage unless they are iron,, jtlyk and also i have alot of items colored but are like 90% fire 10 energgy ect.. .still want those??? i get em all the time want me to keep them for you ?

Actually, Dull Copper and Golden items also default to 100% physical damage; remember that the "neon/elemental damage" mod merely replaces the physical damage with elemental damage. With one-element metals like shadow iron and bronze, though, I'm not sure if, in cases where it replaces all of the remaining physical damage with the matching element (cold or fire, respectively) if it'd actually show up as 100% neon, or as 80% and 60%, respectively. (since shadow iron is 20% cold, and bronze is 40% fire)

And no, as I've said quite a few times, unless it's all 100% of a single element, I don't want it. Thank you. :)

Jags

Wanderer

I have 239 20x leather studded small bods if you still need them.

I appear to have missed you. Yes, I'll give you 239k for them if they're all as you say. I'll talk with you when you're on and arrange for us to transfer them through a vendor. :)

Rosealie

Wanderer

Some neons I pulled from fishing chests

Cold
cleaver hld 10 hsl 28
cleaver hml 26 luck 50 mage weapon -25
battle axe - plain
dagger - nothing special
bladed staff - nothing special
kryss - nothing special
viking sword - nothing special
club - cold resist 7, ssi 10 lower req 70 magic arrow 20
crossbow - hml 10

Poison
katana sc0 ubws
battle axe hit physical area 10
cutlass ssi 10
bone harvester

Fire
scythe
lance luck 40

Energy
two handed axe hla 36
shepherd's crook
halberd fc1

17 of those weapons aren't actually useful, so I'll give the base 17k for them all. As for the katana, I'll give you 50k for it, so 67k in total. :)

Rosealie

Wanderer

Nottheking;498556 said:
17 of those weapons aren't actually useful, so I'll give the base 17k for them all. As for the katana, I'll give you 50k for it, so 67k in total. :)

Still a decent haul for me ;)

Someone else wants the katana for 50k so i'll just auction it.

Khephren;498559 said:
http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104137

I was told to contact you... its funny I remember way way way back then people were ready to kill for those types of weapons, now, 3 days and only a 50k bid lol....
Ah, I failed to notice that. And TBH, I don't remember people being too crazy for SC butcher knives before, which was part of the reason I picked them for my weapon a year and a half ago or so.

Some item

Bow SSI30 ENERGIE
bow SC-1 HCI 11 Hit dispel 20% Hit lower att 18% ENERGIE
Stepherd's Crook use best weapon FC1 Hit lighting 14% SSI30 ENERGIE

Katana use best weapon Dmi42 Hit life 34 POISON
Spear Dmi45 Hit mana 20% physical resist 11% POISON

Broadsword Demon slayer Cold resist 4% poison resist 4% COLD

Bardiche Terathan Slayer energie resist 9% Dmi 16% FIRE
Cleaver Dragon Slayer Dci 4% FC1 HCI 12% FIRE

Eh, not really much more than an ordinary 100% fire butcher knife. Means I'd give you 1k for it.

Oaks

Knight

I thought you were after sc cleavers instead of butcher knives, did I give you knives or cleavers before ?

Only asking because I came across a crappy sc cleaver with just 15 ssi and I was going to send it your way.

Eh, it was actually butcher knives, but that's not to say I don't have a number of SC-0 cleavers and katanas as well.

Mouseglove

Squire

i have 30 neons for you
all 100 percent
one of them is SC-1

message me if interested

chadyull

Wanderer

I have 70 neons for you all 100% most of them have some addons mostly resistances some are sc and sc-1 just a big bag full of them for you pm me,, and ill sort them out

All of this sounds good, but unfortunately, last night the Internet at my home went out again, after only being able to use it for a brief period. So until that abates, I can't get in-game. :(

hey Sir
i have for you bag with 22 100% neons :D
and i have request to you, do you have any cleaver/kryss/butchr knife/fork sc-0 for sale?
i do need on of these :/
Best regards
Jacek