UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nothing for 4th of july

Lol, I love how everyone gets their panties in a wad because of my grammer on a game, I have good grammer when the shit actually matters

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1936533359?qid=1372229408&sr=8-1&vs=1

Go read this book and tell me my grammer is bad :p

I wrote it and had it published, not to mention Im only 17 what have u done with ur lives? Lol when I have to write good to you for college or something I'll have better grammer but until one.of.you is actually important to me idgaf what u think of.my grammer on a GAME lol

Phelon

Knight
Go read this book

This book is about love and life. About never giving up.About situations and feelings that strike a chord in each one of us.
Written with raw feelings and the wisdom of someone who understands that love, truth and commitment to yourself and to others is what matters most in the end.
I recommend this small volume highly. I will keep it close for those future times when I will need to remember that we all are part of the human experience. No matter our age.

No.

We aren't interested in your communist manifesto.

MB

Knight
Lol, I love how everyone gets their panties in a wad because of my grammer on a game, I have good grammer when the shit actually matters

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1936533359?qid=1372229408&sr=8-1&vs=1

Go read this book and tell me my grammer is bad :p

I wrote it and had it published, not to mention Im only 17 what have u done with ur lives? Lol when I have to write good to you for college or something I'll have better grammer but until one.of.you is actually important to me idgaf what u think of.my grammer on a GAME lol
grammar*

not

Lol y'all get back to me wen u can actually try and hurt my feelings lol

I still stand up for Hz wen there talked down but I never did like u muscly lol

hickman48

Knight
They are not trying to hurt your fillings well maybe phelon but he comes off as an ass just about every time he comments on something. Muscly was just showing you that grammer is not spelled grammer but grammar.

He was trying to be funny lol, other wise he would have corrected my whole comment just to be dicks. u know.just like how u spelled feelings, fillings, but see I would almost feel 100% safe putting money on the fact that they wouldn't correct u but since I said something they didn't like theyre gonna nit pick everything I say just because lol

I loved Hz still do (I'd never rejoin) but since day one I never liked muscly or his funny sounding voice lol

Celes

Sorceror
"I continue to walk in the unlit tunnel that I've come to call my life. I look around and I see nothing but darkness, feel nothing but a cold wet dungeon. Hear nothing but the heavy footsteps of the demons I've had living within my torn soul. It seems impossible to tell just how close they are and yet they seem faster every day, leaving me frightened"

Did you come up with that all by yourself? It just sounds like you need a hug. :eek:

Lol look at this grown man making fun of a kids accomplishments dam I hope I grow up too be just like you one day *looks in the sky with hope* lol grow up bro u can make fun of my writing all u want but I assure u, the women love it so I could care less what a creepy old guy thinks ;) ~xca

And to ~royal kapero2, I honestly have no clue wtf ur trying to say lol, I think you need a better translater ;)

mytilus

Sorceror
"I continue to walk in the unlit tunnel that I've come to call my life. I look around and I see nothing but darkness, feel nothing but a cold wet dungeon. Hear nothing but the heavy footsteps of the demons I've had living within my torn soul. It seems impossible to tell just how close they are and yet they seem faster every day, leaving me frightened"

It is pretty obvious you are a kid, kids cry about life but sound retarded because they have no frame of reference. You grew up in america so how bad could it be really?? Try working in a sweatshop at 8 years old or waking up to the sounds of mortar fire and gunshots every morning. Maybe your family and everybody you know is already dead. See how dark your world becomes. When you are older you just put your big boy shorts on and go through it every day. Life is a rat race son, there is no time to 'ponder life's cruelties'. Not trying to discourage you but to everybody but yourself you kinda sound like a....

Xavier

Account Terminated
I have good grammer when the shit actually matters

Nothing matters. Ever. Especially in a community which - top to bottom, all inclusive - amounts to a collective of slightly over-qualified wack-a-mole stunt doubles.

JK! maybe .. but either way this seemed like an appropriate way to close this one. :D