UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nothing for 4th of july

Souced

Sorceror
kind of surprised that the gm's did nothing for the 4th of july weekend

figured there would be something different for it gate to gauntlet, clean up brit or something but I guess not

Souced

Sorceror
I see they are having an open spawn now which is great, and it is an American server so why would they have things for other nations holidays?

I being a member of a commonwealth country would like to celebrate August 24th, the day in 1814 the British burned down the white house and one of the only days that a revolution caused the United States capital to be taken over by another foreign sovereignty.

Wheres my open champ spawn?

Phelon

Knight
I being a member of a commonwealth country would like to celebrate August 24th, the day in 1814 the British burned down the white house and one of the only days that a revolution caused the United States capital to be taken over by another foreign sovereignty.

Wheres my open champ spawn?

When you host the server in either England or Americas Hat, feel free my milk bagging friend.

Phelon

Knight
How's that multi trillion dollar debt treating you ;)

I don't feel it in the least and I personally have zero debt but thanks for asking. Oh lol, you think that's just our debt? It's a global economy breh and we'll take you all down with us. That's how we roll.

Xavier

Account Terminated
As a community, we don't celebrate any other nations' national holidays. It feels a little arrogant, nationalist, self-centric, to have an international community celebrate the national holidays of USA, and not everyone's holidays. But, being all inclusive would become a bit overwhelming. We just cant do events every holiday.

Wait.. I'm supposed to be racist to everyone not in the USA. Damn. Yeah, that's it, my dumb ass forgot it was the 4th! :D