UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nothing for 4th of july

As a community, we don't celebrate any other nations' national holidays. It feels a little arrogant, nationalist, self-centric, to have an international community celebrate the national holidays of USA, and not everyone's holidays. But, being all inclusive would become a bit overwhelming. We just cant do events every holiday.

Wait.. I'm supposed to be racist to everyone not in the USA. Damn. Yeah, that's it, my dumb ass forgot it was the 4th! :D
Y U SO RACIST?! I NO PLAY HERE NO MORE. I PLAY SOOOO LONG, I PLAY SOOO GOOOD, BUT NOW I SEE SHAVIER IS RACIST TO ME BECAUSE MY MILK IS IN BAG FORM

Souced

Sorceror
nope they would not, it would be more instead of less because now your hear and they got to put up with you everywere

this was in response to this

If i move to USA will you stop discriminate me?

I for one (being a American) would like to apologize for all the ignorant racism of my "fellow" Americans, I promise were not all complete douches lol <3

Sincerely, The Outsider / Peek A Boo(not blesh)

Lol not gonna argue just trying to be nice, besides that the nicer people.I've played with weren't from.the states and its sad lol