UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New to shard, help with a PvP dexxer..

Re: New to shard, help with a PvP dexxer..

johny[nad] said:
I will keep thinking that. It's funny when people rely on scribe to win fights.

And cowboy no scribe is 8 with scribe is 15.

Ok that is the MOSt fucking retarded thing in the world, so a stun mage doesnt rely on his perfectly timed stun?

Or an alchy mage doesnt rely on his exp pots for runners...

Or a heal mage doesnt rely on bandaids to heal while on the move...

GTFO newb.

P.S. Did I say I rely on it? Did I say I was even a scribe? I just said it is not a waste.

Monoxide

Sorceror

The day you encounter a scribe that throws up reflect once you drop your exp is the day you shall begin to respect them. They have the power to turn your offensive attack into a desperate defense.

hehe. All this for one lil question. I am putting inscribe on my new clone char right now. If I dont like that, Ill just put on Nox.

Monoxide

Sorceror

Porky The Pig said:
hehe. All this for one lil question. I am putting inscribe on my new clone char right now. If I dont like that, Ill just put on Nox.
My nox mage had stun as well but I changed to healing with the stam changes.

Cast exp, get stun ready, drop exp, stun, greater poison or deadly poison, flamestrike scroll, lightning or fireball = Fun!

Inscription is priceless if you're going to fight faction dexxers who use runics.

exo420

Wanderer

Porky The Pig said:

I know, got on today to check and was like ZOMG, DEBATE WAR!

Hehe...

Porky The Pig said:

Nox Scribe FTW..do both.

exo420

Wanderer

poisening
tactics
anatomy
healing
magery

Can't do both, then I'd have no resist.

GradGT

Sorceror

What's the point of having poisoning? Everyone has cure pots, I'd rather use my 100 points on alchy or stun so I have a better chance of taking them down even with the pots... but if you're a nox mage all you're gonna be able to do is whine at them for using pots.

exo420

Wanderer

How did people confuse a thread called "PvP dexxer" with being any type of a mage? That's what I don't understand.

haha.

Zae said:
How did people confuse a thread called "PvP dexxer" with being any type of a mage? That's what I don't understand.

haha.

Its not that anyone is confused, the thread went offtopic.

Grad said:
What's the point of having poisoning? Everyone has cure pots, I'd rather use my 100 points on alchy or stun so I have a better chance of taking them down even with the pots... but if you're a nox mage all you're gonna be able to do is whine at them for using pots.

Bro, Ill watch ppl chug through all of their GC pots with one DP.

You cant always cure DP with pots...

Flipper

Knight

dear thread: why aren't you in the proper forum?

you're welcome, sir thread

GradGT

Sorceror

Twisted Arm said:
Bro, Ill watch ppl chug through all of their GC pots with one DP.

You cant always cure DP with pots...

True, if the pots weren't made by a GM alchemist.

If that's the case, wouldn't it still be better to make a poisoning mule to poison your weapons, and then take alchemy instead of poisoning on the dexer? Then you get two good forms of offense. That's what I'd do