UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New to shard, help with a PvP dexxer..

exo420

Wanderer
New to shard, help with a PvP dexxer..

I want a macer, so my first question is...

Does lumberjack help macing's war axes, since they are axes?

How does this look: (if lumberjack helps)

macing
lumber
tactics
anatomy
healing
magery
resist

And (if lumberjack doesn't help)

macing
tactics
anatomy
healing
magery
resist
alchemy

Any suggestings on the stats too?

Something like 90str/90dex/45int, then use stat pots?

Need some ideas guys.

Re: New to shard, help with a PvP dexxer..

I not sure on the first one with LJ (as I new to shard myself), but my warriors temp looks just like the second one. I do alright with it. He just swords instead. Sorry cant help ya more.

CowboyP

Wanderer

Lumberjack does not help.

I have almost the same set up that you have for the second part but instead of alchemy I have inscription. The inscription gives you a boost to magic reflect and reactive armor. The boost to reflect has helped me own a lot of mages.

selo

Wanderer

CowboyP said:
Lumberjack does not help.

I have almost the same set up that you have for the second part but instead of alchemy I have inscription. The inscription gives you a boost to magic reflect and reactive armor. The boost to reflect has helped me own a lot of mages.

I suggest ^

exo420

Wanderer

Hmm, I guess I don't like purple pots much...and can always buy them..

I would like the option of being able to make recall scrolls, and other scrolls =)

CowboyP

Wanderer

I dont use mine for making scrolls because I only have 25 int and with no med. it just takes forever.

LJ doesnt help.. WAT?? Are you guys crazy? With an axe, LJ increase damage for atleast 15% and more! you can kill someone in one hit if you got a decent axe and if your opposent wear less then 12 AR

Monoxide

Sorceror

Sheivan01 said:
LJ doesnt help.. WAT?? Are you guys crazy? With an axe, LJ increase damage for atleast 15% and more! you can kill someone in one hit if you got a decent axe and if your opposent wear less then 12 AR
He's talking about using war axes, the macing weapon.

Xaelian

Sorceror

I believe it's 30% and a war axe is the only axe that doesn't get a bouns with Lumberjacking.

CowboyP

Wanderer

I dont like alchy because it makes it too hard to town fight. If I toss a exp pot at someone in a crowd, then I could get guardwhacked and even go red. And honestly, I get alchy/dexers all the time that try to kill me on my thief and dexer and I've never had one take me down yet.

Monoxide

Sorceror

Lots of alchemists toss pots too often, they should use it for a suprise kill or for countering.

I use to chase down my opponents when all they do is run. Nothing gets older than than a guy running for screens and screens and never stopping.

exo420

Wanderer

Would it be best to get 100 int, and GM med to train inscription/magery, then drop med to 0 and int back down to 25 and start working on macing/tactics and such?

Xaelian

Sorceror

Holy crap, do people not understand YOU DON'T NEED ALCHY TO THROW PURPLE POTS! Who cares it's just 10% more damage with purple pots. Go with inscription and use pots as well! No alchy still does 15-25 damage, that's still good. Who cares if it doesn't do 25-30 damage, big woop.

Also, I would suggest geting up magery and med and then doing inscription. They made mule skills harder raise, and even thought insciprtion is used in PvP, it's still a mule skill. So get it out of the way as soon as possible, because the closer you get to 700 skill cap, the harder the skill get!

I aprove of this "Im new" thread only because!! This guy had a question he wanted answerd, everyone else making threads like, "Hey im new, and I take it in the ass for GPs"

go to hell.

exo420

Wanderer

Twisted Arm said:
I aprove of this "Im new" thread only because!! This guy had a question he wanted answerd, everyone else making threads like, "Hey im new, and I take it in the ass for GPs"

go to hell.

Yeah, I'll manage with GPs on my own, but I'm no moocher. =)

:p

I <3 new players, but not when they make threads...who cares if you are new to the sever, do we know you?

Thats not directed at the OP of this thread BTW.

CowboyP

Wanderer

Zae said:
Would it be best to get 100 int, and GM med to train inscription/magery, then drop med to 0 and int back down to 25 and start working on macing/tactics and such?

Thats exactly what I did. It's the best way to GM ins/mage.