UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New player to the shard

Re: New player to the shard

Did you ever find any runebooks if not i can help ya on those if ya wish.
I can also set you up with some GM armor also.

Trinity

glad to see you didnt ask for anything other than some simple macroes and worked for your chars. i can help you out with some blank runebooks and runes so you can mark random spots you need. Might also be able to find you a small house for cheap you just need to come up with the money to place it. my guild has some new guys that place alot of smaller houses and end up just selling really cheap or dropping them.
AIM:atm1413

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

incubusfan1413;1731980 said:
glad to see you didnt ask for anything other than some simple macroes and worked for your chars.

[e clap

tordiz

Sorceror

thanks for the praises, figured i wouldnt beg for items, id rather come on the shard right. I would love the oppurtunity to buy a small house, ive got the money to place a small one now. Also i have GM'd a tailor today, so the offer on the gm leather suits, is appreciated, but not needed. Also have found a nice rune library and have already purchased blank runes, thanks for that offer as well.

Incubus, i jsut added your aim. Thanks.

yea people on this shard are alot more responsive and helpful to players such as yourself. you should see some of the posts new players have made just asking for everything and how fast it gets trammeled. but glad to be of help i dont have you aim but i should be on in about 2.5-3 hours im currently at work.

tordiz

Sorceror

incubus, i use icq not aim, but my icq allows me to add aim people, my number is 53132520, and I added your aim. guessing your not online atm, look forward to talking with you about that small place.

tordiz

Sorceror

Well im wanting to start on a alchy/macer for pvping but need to find empty kegs. Any advice on a shop would be greatly appreciated.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

tordiz;1732554 said:
Well im wanting to start on a alchy/macer for pvping but need to find empty kegs. Any advice on a shop would be greatly appreciated.

Look at the vendors surround yew bank, you can usually find them there.

One of them is my friend's vendor and she usually keep em stocked pretty well.

tordiz

Sorceror

yah i tried that, jsut got para ganked four times. so thats out the question. new people get no breaks here, eh? hehe