UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Armor... = )

Whiteboy

Wanderer
Re: New Armor... = )

no that was a buyout for him... i dident think anyone else would bid on them.. sry... but so do u want to keep your bid?

Kappa Me

Wanderer

#8 600
#13 600
#11 125k

the hr is up... i win ^_^

i just pmed u... where to meet up with me at

Whiteboy

Wanderer

well sence both of u want them there is only one way to make this fair... both of u pm me. this is your last offer and nether of u will know what the other one bid. the highest one will get them

Souced

Sorceror

i actually like that the bidding goes on until there is no more bids for 24 hours myself but it your auction so your choice of how you do it and i did pm you

Kappa Me

Wanderer

people like you make me sooo mad... just cuz your richer then i am u think u can bully me out of everything.

Souced

Sorceror

more fair for everyone imo that is all enough time for everyone who wants to bid does and the seller does get max for his items which helps people know the price of things but it don't matter to me not my auction

Kappa Me

Wanderer

well im not not worried i bid 900k ea ^_^ im going to take a shit whiteboy pm me when your done restarting your computer

Whiteboy

Wanderer

and i agree with the letting the bids go for 24 hrs but i have a selling lined up for a kasa and i dont wana loose anotherone waiting for others u know what i mean

malcav

Sorceror

I withdraw my offer.

I was able to make a similar tunic but without the mana increase.

Souced

Sorceror

just picked up my winning auction items and tossed them in a chest and so everyone knows 2.6kk got the items