UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Armor... = )

Kappa Me

Wanderer
Re: New Armor... = )

Fuck..... ill withdraw my bid from #2 and bid
450k ea for 8/13
and srsly if u want them that bad u can have them i can barly aford theses as it is... there not worth more then 450k ea to me so if u want them bid and i will withdraw all my offers

Whiteboy

Wanderer

well souced i dont think anyone else is going to bid on them so if no one dose in the next hr ill let u buy them out for 500k ea.. if not i think i might have u wait till tomorow night. just in case u know

Whiteboy

Wanderer

well im off to bed when i wake up ill pm the winners and see if they are ready to buy... until then good luck with your bids i hope u end up getting what u want

Carnak

Wanderer

aright iv read this and since hes withdrawn ill do #2 for 725k, that would be the winning bid if he had withdrawn right? i think it is, but ill keep checking this thread later if i missed something, otherwise pm me. (EDIT) and please pm me when i can pick it up, im on eastern time