UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Armor... = )

Carnak

Wanderer
Re: New Armor... = )

ha i honestly dont think u have that much cash, but hell, lets go to 1.5 mil anyway for #2 lol.

Carnak

Wanderer

lol awww i thought u just werent gonna notice that id outbid u in the last message. well i guess we can go to 2.5 mil then i dont feel like losin this lol (edit) for #2

Carnak

Wanderer

ha ok, im sure u dont have 3 mil. so ill pm whiteboy with a final cap offer and we'll see who wins. this has been fun tho.

malcav

Sorceror

try to research the trades i made in the past, you'll find out if I'm just playing with you or not. Peace!!!

Carnak

Wanderer

i had researched you before i went above 2 mil, and am quite certain u dont have the cash, but if u do, im sure my pm amount will secure the item for myself. i really do need this to finish my armor set, so im going to have to outbid you this time. sorry :(

Whiteboy

Wanderer

well to be honest guys... both of u have sent me the exact same message. and im not saying anything about if u have the money (i do hope u do tho). but sence u both want it. ill let the bidding keep going.. but if u are that interested in this (and i can tell u are) message me your buyout price... and if my jaw drops ill sell it right then. if not ill let u guys bid away.

need Kasa-Divine-1/3 jewls- and any other mage items- a good 15 dci bla bla bla sc -0 sheild (cuz lets face it invol kinda sucks)

Whiteboy

Wanderer

1-sauced (200k)
2-caption planet (3.5m)
8-sauced (475k)
11- sauced (50k)
12- dakota(450k)
13-sauced (475k)

thats the leading bids. if no one out bids ill be sell them to sauced in an hr from now... ill let the armor and the arms sit till the morning... good luck with your bidding guys

Kappa Me

Wanderer

was 500k the buyout only for sauced for 8/13 or for anyone... cuz ill buy you out for 500k ea if u want. and i dident noticed 11 ill bid 75k