UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New alliance takin over

Howl

Sorceror
Re: New alliance takin over

Blacula;766468 said:
How do you stop five niggers ripping on a white chick? Throw them a basketball!

Fuck, someone should put you in prison.

Howl

Sorceror

New Deity;766474 said:
nah, we need him to stay put.

That's right. Now that we've backtraced his home address we can go and rape him.

New Deity

Wanderer

HEY PEOPLEZ. I hAz GURLFRENT AND WEED AND GOOD phoNE NOKIA IS STRONG. I tyPe Bad COz PHONE I AM ON

Howl

Sorceror

hey i hold down a job, a girlfriend and deal drugs and i can haz faught everyone on uo reel good

D-Nox

Knight

I use euo.
*waits for something to happen*
oh..... nothing happened....

Iansaccount

Wanderer

Howl;766478 said:
hey i hold down a job, a girlfriend and deal drugs and i can haz faught everyone on uo reel good

Really lmao dude I'm 27 and u want pics of the girls Im with go look at my www.myspace.com/swayze111 and I'm sitting here watching u guys talk to ur selves. Rage much lol go take a toke and chill lmao I wasn't even talking about u howl a dint like when people treat others less fortunate then themselves like trash. I.e. When u talk shit about a persons disability be a fucking adult talk trash about the person not that just shows how weak and insecure u are

New Deity

Wanderer

Iansaccount;766483 said:
Really lmao dude I'm 27 and u want pics of the girls Im with go look at my www.myspace.com/swayze111 and I'm sitting here watching u guys talk to ur selves. Rage much lol go take a toke and chill lmao I wasn't even talking about u howl a dint like when people treat others less fortunate then themselves like trash. I.e. When u talk shit about a persons disability be a fucking adult talk trash about the person not that just shows how weak and insecure u are

nobody wants pics of a 27 year old that still plays uo and has a fat gurl with tiny tits by ratio. but better not anger you cos u'll backtrace this post and bust my knee caps irl

Blacula

Knight

D-Nox;766482 said:
I use euo.
*waits for something to happen*
oh..... nothing happened....
Yeah no shit lol, I shall think of this the next time random script kiddies cure mortal, and heal me in guardzone before getting whacked.

Iansaccount

Wanderer

Blacula;766489 said:
Yeah no shit lol, I shall think of this the next time random script kiddies cure mortal, and heal me in guardzone before getting whacked.

Funny thing u say that but u know u looked and lol my gf not fat lmao but it really doesn't matter this is a dumb argument to get into with little kids anyways so with thAt I'm done

New Deity

Wanderer

Iansaccount;766492 said:
Funny thing u say that but u know u looked and lol my gf not fat lmao but it really doesn't matter this is a dumb argument to get into with little kids anyways so with thAt I'm done

ur prolly fat too.

D-Nox

Knight

Iansaccount;766492 said:

dude im brazilian and you write english worse than i do. go back to your classes and quit uo.

Blacula

Knight

Iansaccount;766492 said:
I.... didn't say anything to you?