UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Network/Hardware Upgrade - September 20th, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
You are better off opening up a CMD prompt and type in ping with the IP that was given a few pages ago, it's much more accurate!

mr305

Sorceror
hmm my ping it is @ 60-70 and im hitting a little lag..and no its not the pc...before my ping was the same as now and i had no lag :(

Takeover

Sorceror
Thanks to Ryan and Mark they were able to look at what was wrong with the on-going lag issue for me and I was happy they were able to fix it

As Ryan said go to the Runuo IRC and join the #lagfest channel and they will do the same for you.

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror
I tried to duel tonight and this was just unplayable ...

I couldn't fast cast correctly , the people were able to cure between my two fast casted MA's with a cure spam.
this was ridiculous , i never seen that before.

Even when i had a good tick , i was never able to

reload a fast cast in time.

Maybe it will be better tommorow.
Tonight wasn't really good for dueling.

ra-ge

Sorceror
Just a suggestion Ryan, you should maybe get someone who can help about for European based players. A few times I've been on and cant get any assistance at all, early in the morning and then evening time 4-5pm. Did a CMD prompt for my ping (Ireland) and its in around 105 Avg. I'm on lagfest , but dont think anyones home.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
I tried to duel tonight and this was just unplayable ...

I couldn't fast cast correctly , the people were able to cure between my two fast casted MA's with a cure spam.
this was ridiculous , i never seen that before.

Even when i had a good tick , i was never able to

reload a fast cast in time.

Maybe it will be better tommorow.
Tonight wasn't really good for dueling.

Your problem was likely legitimate... we found a bad route issue to Canada that was causing additional amounts of latency up of 100ms or more.

After the fix was put in place last night those round trip pings dropped to the mid 30's with your ping being about 31ms on a round trip. From Canada to Cincinnati and back that's pretty damn good now.

Test it again tonight.

Thanks,
Ryan

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I personally didn't have much trouble last night for myself. I used to average around 60-70, and all night it's been down to 30-32. I'm not sure if it's for the rerouting you've done, but as far as I am concerned, it was extremely satisfying!

Lament

Knight
yea my ping shot from 60 up to 100

there is some kind of issue for california players going to cincinatti

had the same problem when the server was there a few years ago

cali to texas was a lot smoother

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror
do u ever stop fucking trolling the forums about lag? you act Everytime like its the first post you made about lag.

I'm not trolling , i was just reporting my problem and
ryan has gave me an answer.

It's not my fault if i don't sit at the bank all day.

I need a decent ping to duel , everyone who is a not a complete noob

knows that you can't 5x at all if it's laggy.

it's not trolling if he actually said there was something wrong ... obviously.

As long that i will experiment some lag issues , i will post.

Status
Not open for further replies.