UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Network/Hardware Upgrade - September 20th, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Knight
This afternoon Hybrid will be moved to more powerful hardware on a new network. Most players should notice a reduction in latency.

'login.uogamers.com' will be updated to reflect this change. If you are having issues connecting, the new IP address will be 8.26.59.200.

Thank you for your patience and support,

Hybrid Staff

EDIT: Server migration will begin at 7 PM EST. Downtime will be approximately 30 minutes. This thread will be updated when the migration is complete.

EDIT #2: The migration has been completed. We hope you enjoy the new hardware and network. Thank you for your patience!

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
ryan why dont you just bui a server yourself? less cost and more performance

I own this server and the other 20 that run this network. Hybrid and Demise were the last two not in my datacenter.

GimpCent

Knight
This afternoon Hybrid will be moved to more powerful hardware on a new network. Most players should notice a reduction in latency.

'login.uogamers.com' will be updated to reflect this change. If you are having issues connecting, the new IP address will be 8.26.59.200.

Thank you for your patience and support,

Hybrid Staff

EDIT: Server migration will begin at 7 PM EST. Downtime will be approximately 30 minutes. This thread will be updated when the migration is complete.

I wonder how many like alerts you get during days like these

Status
Not open for further replies.