UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Network/Hardware Upgrade - September 20th, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

c4eva

Wanderer
I just want to say this is great news and I'm glad you guys keep my addiction running on only the best ;)

mexican

Squire
This afternoon Hybrid will be moved to more powerful hardware on a new network. Most players should notice a reduction in latency.

'login.uogamers.com' will be updated to reflect this change. If you are having issues connecting, the new IP address will be 8.26.59.200.

Thank you for your patience and support,

Hybrid Staff

EDIT: Server migration will begin at 7 PM EST. Downtime will be approximately 30 minutes. This thread will be updated when the migration is complete.
Awsome thread!

Asha'man

Wanderer
This afternoon Hybrid will be moved to more powerful hardware on a new network. Most players should notice a reduction in latency.

'login.uogamers.com' will be updated to reflect this change. If you are having issues connecting, the new IP address will be 8.26.59.200.

Thank you for your patience and support,

Hybrid Staff

EDIT: Server migration will begin at 7 PM EST. Downtime will be approximately 30 minutes. This thread will be updated when the migration is complete.

Thanks! Making hybrid great!!!!!

Barracoon94

Squire
For this you guys should give out a lot of PVP supplys, I need stock to Pvp more, ON HYBRID, THAT HAS GOOD PVP IN IT. AND THE ONLY REASON WHY IM STILL ADDICTED TO HYBRID. :0

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
For anyone who's ping went "up" I can promise you that you're getting a more consistent and better bandwidth than we had at Softlayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.