UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

????!!!!Mystery Bag!!!!????

Re: ????!!!!Mystery Bag!!!!????

I dont care if he's ur friend IRL or not, the board is posted at 5 p.m. eastern and thats what i was goin by and everybody else who read the ****ing board. So when you post don't post ur special time your boyfriend told you and look at the price he posted. Alright? good! now stfu fool, or u can take ur special bag with whatever is in it outside guard zone and I'll whack ya for it. I'm done posting so whatever you post next will just be read and disguarded.

Have a good day........idiot.

Kenshin-

Wanderer

LAFF HAHAHAH you klil me?? hahahahahaa good one buddy =) and even if you were going by that time...your bid was at 5:01 you said so yourself.....you lose...i win =) and yes i would be glad to duel you or fight you or what ever you watnd to do for money//items//etc. thanks for your time =)

Sorrry guys just got back from work had to work late. Idk whats going on so noah who won since ur the only one i could be able to ask...

Kenshin-

Wanderer

ok...i jsut bought it and i got a gift box with....blessed ice white sandals...4k iron ingots.......invul leather legs....invuln plate tunic, ringmail legs, basicnet, and plate gloves ((all invuln))...and a red trammies cant sit here stool =)

good for you, now leave it all in the box...........get your favorite mare and WW (figure your punk *** must be a tamer). Get your all kill macro set up.........and meet me where ever your little gummy worm heart desires and i will klil (as you say it) or Kill (how the rest of the world says it) you.

Have a nice day........wankster.

Kenshin-

Wanderer

sure....you gonna put a check in a bag in ur backpack so i can look forward to getting something? or you jsut want to wager gold with the GMs and duel 5x in the pits?

Well, I dueled Kenshin (AKA Alpha Red) And the outcome wasnt one that I liked. The GM's wouldnt hold our 100k each so after he beat me i honored my bet and I paid. So now I'm 100k poorer but trustworthy in the eyes of 1 person?

Liquidusx3

Wanderer

Kenshin the only reason he put all that **** in the box was to save face, im not gonna ask for thanks but what was probably in there was a 5k check, some brown sandals, and Prospero's discarded ***** which will never see the light of day ;/ Prospero, your english is horrible, your scam tactics even worse, and your insults lack imagination, ive been scammed by you before, what I wanted to do was smash your face into the curb, but the sad fact is I cant ;/ the most I can do is advise other people not to support your lame bull****. Reply how ya want I know your going to come up with more of your generic BS, and your brown nosers will most likely join in :( Later ;/

haha
scammed by me ok thats funny because i make trades in public so hmm
scammed by me man get a life and stop lying it doesnt bocome u and my come backs who gives a **** man ur just a lil teenager trying to be cool for your lil friends.. So stop flamming

Liquidusx3

Wanderer

haha
scammed by me ok thats funny because i make trades in public so hmm
scammed by me man get a life and stop lying it doesnt bocome u and my come backs who gives a **** man ur just a lil teenager trying to be cool for your lil friends.. So stop flamming

-Posted by Prospero-

Haha, I dont know about you bro, but I sure as hell dont use forums to act "cool" in front of my friends. You probably compare breasts with your buddies, thats right im calling you a fat ****. Why? Because I can play the IRL judgments game to. Not only have you never met me, you act like you know everything about me, who the eff are you? Miss ****ing Cleo? For a 22 year old bro you spell like a damned 3rd grader...I think you should take the ***** out of your mouth for 2 seconds and put that mouth to good use and put some cyanide in it :D
Before I go though I have to ask you some questions, wtf is a bocoome, sounds like a small furry woodland creature, wtf is a flamming, dont you mean a flammingo? Peace he who suffers from nigglegence.