UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

????!!!!Mystery Bag!!!!????

????!!!!Mystery Bag!!!!????

Once agian here we go... Lets see whos got balls.... Last winner was Confusion with a buy of 300k.... In the gift box was a full set of invulnerable armor, blessed charcoal sandels, and a grey barstool.. Hopefully he will post that too, so you will know.. Just like I told him.. I but the things in the bag or gift box before i post this... And if it dont reach the amount oh well its a gamble for me too... Its makes things interesting for me and you both... Just like I said before you never know whats in it might be nothing might be alot... Its a gamble you've got to take... Good Luck Bidding Guys...

kilword

Wanderer
Re: ????!!!!Mystery Bag!!!!????

plzzzz be something good!!! i lost both my houses and everything :(
have to start over again :(

Re: ????!!!!Mystery Bag!!!!????

Winning bid is goin for 330k with items from my main man... If bid goes over this no more itmes... This is the only way i will do it.... If this is the last bid... So if you bid over 330k your winning.. But no more items... Sorry...

Bid is at 330k......