UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

????!!!!Mystery Bag!!!!????

Liquidusx3

Wanderer
Re: ????!!!!Mystery Bag!!!!????

The thing about this douches scam is, if you do happen to win anything REMOTELY around 300k (Thats a big IF) it will not exceed 305k, this guy used to do this same thing on OSI servers where he would **** over 4 people with useless **** saying "Thems the breaks" and "I told you it was a gamble" and give like 1 person stuff worth around 200-300k to keep it rolling, he also had a guy that would hike the bidding up for him, its just another BS scam that needs to be thrown to the wind ; / Ya Confusion won about 300k, but how many people have you ****ed over before you give away **** worth actual cash? Dont support this bs ; /

Liquidusx3

Wanderer

What does "balls" have to do with being naiive enough to buy in to this **** btw? You create the odds dude, this is no gamble, its a half-assed scam that ive bore witness to time and time again and it needs to end somewhere. Flame me all you want, I could give two ****s less, but if your naiive enough to fall for this, you deserve it :(

P.S. Prospero, put the knife in your eye now.

Kaoz

Wanderer

Liquidusx3 said:
What does "balls" have to do with being naiive enough to buy in to this **** btw? You create the odds dude, this is no gamble, its a half-assed scam that ive bore witness to time and time again and it needs to end somewhere. Flame me all you want, I could give two ****s less, but if your naiive enough to fall for this, you deserve it :(

P.S. Prospero, put the knife in your eye now.
well, with the last one he did, he gave out way more valued stuff than the gold he recieved. ask noah

LOL omg you guys are crazy and to tell you the truth everyone I have never played OSI so yeah I lied. OMG kill me i lied.. And I have done this about 20 times now and never gave anyone nothing and never gave nothing less then 400k of value.. So hmmm whos making **** up now and mister know it all bid and you will see if its a scam yeah you might be the fisrt to get scammed. OMG its a game calm the **** down... And to be honest again I could give a 2 **** about what u think so hmmm **** off... And get a life and stop playing like this is your life...

Addicted

Disciple

Kaoz said:
well, with the last one he did, he gave out way more valued stuff than the gold he recieved. ask noah

The bag I bought was worth it....I got more than what I paid(not much) but It was still a fun gamble. People need to keep in mind that it is a gamble. If someone gives out a bunch of good stuff the first time, the second time they might not give out anything. Or vise-versa. Really you need to stick to the trading post rules. Let me post them once again:

1) No arguing. Bid, post a serious question about whatever is being sold, or don't reply.
2) No replying to someone's post to say "ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!"
3) No "I'll sell for less than that, contact me!" posts allowed. If you want to sell your wares for a lower price than the thread you are reading, POST A NEW ONE - THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION FORUM.
4) Absolutely no flaming period. If your bid is refused, or you just plain don't like the auction or the seller, take it to the correct forum. If you are scammed, post the thread here, but make a NEW THREAD.
5) If you don't agree with what someone is selling or if you don't like the person that's selling it, just don't post. If you have to question or post to wonder if it's against the rules, it probably is. Just don't do it. If it's important to you, and you're 100% not sure, post it here and your question will be answered.
6. If someone bids with the buyout of that item, don't bid afterwards. That item is sold.
7) IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT AT ALL!
8) Don't bump posts and don't repost posts.
If you break a rule in a post, it WILL be deleted. Abide by these rules or I'm going to start revoking people's access to post in this forum.

**** it, I'm done bidding. Its now 6 p.m. and this guy is letting it build higher?

Don't seem fair to me...

maybe next time

Kenshin-

Wanderer

well sir actually..the bidding ended at 6:00 eastern.....5 oclock central....gg though =) and btw this post was made at 5:04......my last bid was at 4:54. Thanks. =)

Prospero said:
I usually stop the bid after bids stop comming in. But ill set a time and date... Sunday at 5pm est...

Looks like it says 5 pm eastern to me. Get your eyes right before you post again fagnuts

Kenshin-

Wanderer

fagnuts? this guy happens to be my friend and he told me that it ended at 6 eastern.....so idn who your tryin to fu<k with "fagnuts."