UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

Windows Dark

Wanderer
Re: My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

Red Squirrel said:
My main guess as to why they won't ban playuo is because behind the scenes they may be looking at the type of packet level exploits that can be used, and try to fix them, as this is a test shard.

Maybe because the default client packet thinggyes sucks? ;)

Why does no one have any logic? The reason that playuo is so much faster than the standard uo + razor combo isnt cause of hax. Its because you touch yourself at night. Observe.

Standard UO or PlayUO (Without razor):
Send packet (logging in)
Receive Packet (Logging in)
keyboard press F4 (in game gheal, wait for targ, targ self macro)
UO receive info (cast gheal macro button)
send packet (cast gheal)
receive packet (you started casting gheal)
send packet (waited the duration of the spell)
receive packet (give target)
send packet (target self)
receive packet (targetted self, hp adjusted)

Standard UO (with razor):
UO Send packet (logging in)
Razor receive packet (logging in)
razor send packet (logging in)
razor receive packet (logging in)
razor send packet (logging in)
UO receive packet (logging in)
keyboard, pressed F4 (cast gheal macro)
razor receive info (cast gheal macro)
razor send info (cast gheal)
razor begin waiting for target
uo receive info (cast gheal)
uo send packet (cast gheal)
razor receive packet (you started casting gheal)
UO receive info (you started casting gheal)
UO send packet (finished waiting the time, animation finished)
razor receive packet (give target)
razor finish waiting for target
razor send info (target self)
uo receive info (target self)
uo send packet (target self)
razor receive packet (targetted self, hp adjusted)
razor send info (targetted self, hp adjusted)
uo receive info (targetted self, hp adjusted)

That is, more or less, the general idea of the flow of information. The reason playuo and the standard UO client are the same way, is because they don't have a seperate program attatched to them that has to receive and send all the data transfered in between them. I'm not entirely sure, but its also possibly that instead of razor receiving info, passing it to uo, and UO sending packets, that uo sends the packet, razor intercepts, reads it again, then sends it onwards. Essentially resulting in a longer delay than playuo/standard uo. The reason playuo is even an advantage over regular UO is because of a much better constructed macro system than the standard client.

The arguement that playuo can make use of scripts/patches/plugins might as well be nix, since RAZOR CAN/HAS DONE IT TOO. Even without breaking the ToS. No, i'm not going to explain how it is possible, unless it's deemed acceptable, but it's not much more complicated than the playuo method. Although, playuo is a tad more facilitated than razor's method, the scripts would perform the same tasks, albeit slightly slower because of the processing delay involved, like i stated above.

Windows Dark

Wanderer

I saw that once, you posted somewhere..

I will say it again

YOU HAX, SALMON LOG

lawl

BrainStormer

Wanderer

guys, you insult one another, prank, proove each other is it cheat or not, hax or not. well... isnt it just obvious? everything, oh i MEAN EVERYTHING that cant be done just with plain uo client IS a cheat. isnt it so easy? because this is a game, and here come not only brained coders but also just a players, and they want to learn to PLAY not to write macros, scripts, plugins and whatever... i admit, i use razor, i use krrios sometimes and easyuo and even tryed to finish that fully 3d iris client but would be verry happy if it were all gone forever. because its not the game now, its some coding competition whos macros are faster in pvp, whos autolooter is smarter in doom, whos client is tougher at running through obstacles... its not the game now. but it meant to be THE Game. THE mmo Game of all times. if u want to compete in coding and brainhacking there are many excellent games where you have to code your robot, car, whatever, to win.

as for now, i say again, E-VE-RY-THING thats not possibe just with plain uo client and nothing more IS cheating. take it or leave it...

*remembers some duke nukem 3d and says*
Damn, i'm good :cool:
nooooooow... flame me :cool:

Scorpio X

Wanderer

BrainStormer said:
guys, you insult one another, prank, proove each other is it cheat or not, hax or not. well... isnt it just obvious? everything, oh i MEAN EVERYTHING that cant be done just with plain uo client IS a cheat. isnt it so easy? because this is a game, and here come not only brained coders but also just a players, and they want to learn to PLAY not to write macros, scripts, plugins and whatever... i admit, i use razor, i use krrios sometimes and easyuo and even tryed to finish that fully 3d iris client but would be verry happy if it were all gone forever. because its not the game now, its some coding competition whos macros are faster in pvp, whos autolooter is smarter in doom, whos client is tougher at running through obstacles... its not the game now. but it meant to be THE Game. THE mmo Game of all times. if u want to compete in coding and brainhacking there are many excellent games where you have to code your robot, car, whatever, to win.

as for now, i say again, E-VE-RY-THING thats not possibe just with plain uo client and nothing more IS cheating. take it or leave it...

*remembers some duke nukem 3d and says*
Damn, i'm good :cool:
nooooooow... flame me :cool:
Then stop cheating you hypocrite :(

Windows Dark

Wanderer

BrainStormer said:

Leave it, quit Demise...

ah, Feel flamed ;>